FSU OL already in midseason form

Advertisement
Advertisement
I personally think he's is not that "bad". I say leaving him alone and pair him vs garvin! (JG is read to eat):highly-amused::highly-amused::highly-amused::highly-amused:

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea I'm with the position that we ain't in position to talk about others' ****** OL right now.

Man. I expected to see some guy getting beat around the edge or maybe even shoved into the backfield but this takes the cake. It looked like he purposely tried not to block anyone.

Advertisement
Yea I'm with the position that we ain't in position to talk about others' ****** OL right now.

Wow. You get geniunely upset if anything negative gets posted about FSU or UF.

Our OL is light years better than FSUs. It's not even close. They had the worst OL in the entire country last year. Yeah I'm going to feel free to laugh at that

Last edited:
Man. I expected to see some guy getting beat around the edge or maybe even shoved into the backfield but this takes the cake. It looked like he purposely tried not to block anyone.
Add to this the theory/conspiracy that they had the defense play soft to either protect the players or pad the offensive stats...and wow...they have issues on their line.

Advertisement
Back