FSU OL already in midseason form

Advertisement
If we could ever manage to play good O and D against these guys at the same time we'd actually have a few blow-outs.

Advertisement
Pump the breaks...

Rousseau had 4 sacks, Harvey had 2...

I’m hoping they suck as bad as anyone, but it’s too early.

Advertisement
Those In glass houses shouldn't throw stones

We don't have room to talk

You really havent been paying attention over the past year then. Yes, our OL was and still is medicore.

But FSU had the worst OL in all of the FBS. We have a lot of room to talk when the other team is FSU.

Besides, you're seriously so uptight that you cant even laugh at some funny FSU videos? Come on dude

Advertisement
I haven't has the time to check out FSU's 2019 roster and early depth chart. Was that their first string OL vs. their first string DL, or some other lineup?

Advertisement
Class act, tweeting out a player for your team as a MF who is "garbage".
Dude is probably one of those front-running chinstrap beard pheggots.

We roast every Safety that isnt at least on Rashawn Jenkins level though lol. ****, people still giving it to Knowles

If you can’t laugh at the misfortunes of the Semenholes, what’s the point of being a Canes fan then? We’re supposed to enjoy the misery of our rivals, just as they would ours. So....to those dogging on our OL woes, lighten up Francis lulz. I guarantee Manolo nor Coach Barry will field an OL that pathetic if they tried. You guys got too shook from Searles.

Advertisement
Back