FSU offense doesn't have a playbook

Advertisement
You need an OL to have an offense. They are in trouble I don't care what porsters think. Briles can be a genius but they need the OL to improve dramatically to even be an 8 win team.

No playbook? LOL. That’s primarily because when Briles looked at the lack of talent and ability across his new offense he realized that they couldn’t understand much less execute his complex offense playbook. So, ***** it throw it out, a wing and a prayer will get us to points baby!

FSU will improve but I’m not buying their hype at all. They may have 2-3 losses by the time they get to us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No playbook? LOL. That’s primarily because when Briles looked at the lack of talent and ability across his new offense he realized that they couldn’t understand much less execute his complex offense playbook. So, ***** it throw it out, a wing and a prayer will get us to points baby!
He makes it sound like the players are a bunch of simpletons...LOL

Advertisement
No playbook at Baylor. That was one of things certain Redskins fans were shocked about RGIII. He said at Baylor they didn’t have a playback and fans were like, “huh?”

I don't know why this is a discussion then, it obviously works just fine. I'm curious how this translates to the NFL though.

That offense will be a test of discipline for such a fast-flowing defense like what we do. Sure, they need their Center and Guards to be halfway competent, but they'll be able to hide their Tackles better than they did last year, for example. I don't at all underestimate the FSU game - much less at Doak.

Advertisement
Unless Biff gave you that almanac from Back to the Future 2 and this is the game summary from this years game which hasn't been played yet, it has no bearing on my belief that they'll be okay against Syracuse THIS year. FSU will improve.

Advertisement
Back