CFB FSU might be best team in the country

IMG_9982.gif

Advertisement
I know no one wants to hear it and fsu sucks blah blah blah. They are a top 3 team in the country.

Heisman caliber QB
Very good Rb
2 1st round wr
Very good TE
Very solid OL

Loaded DL
Very solid at LB
Very solid in secondary

Everyone wanna **** on them cause it’s fsu. They might not be nfl stars but a perfectly built college football team.

Just beat the **** out of a “loaded” lsu team
Tell me how 1987 and 1991 and 1992 felt. Tell me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know no one wants to hear it and fsu sucks blah blah blah. They are a top 3 team in the country.

Heisman caliber QB
Very good Rb
2 1st round wr
Very good TE
Very solid OL

Loaded DL
Very solid at LB
Very solid in secondary

Everyone wanna **** on them cause it’s fsu. They might not be nfl stars but a perfectly built college football team.

Just beat the **** out of a “loaded” lsu team

OP when FSU wins.

Turn On GIF

Why are you here? WarChant is where you belong.

...*****

WTF.
You must be a delusionole fan.
Either case, you should be ashamed of yourself.
I know parents are.

Y’all can send all the memes and gifs you want. They just beat #5 team in country by 20 without a sweat lol
What #5 team? Just stop. These preseason rankings are complete BS and baseless. You won't know how good any of the teams really are until at least 4-6 games into the season. The first CFP ranking doesn't even come out until October 31st.

When they play Clemson and us, we'll know for sure. The rest of their schedule is weak.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Let’s no act like the first half was very questionable and different tone was being discussed. As well, LSU basically did everything in their power to loose. Not taking anything away from FSU, I’m glad to call a spade a spade. They have some talent and bounced back for a good win.

But it’s still **** em!!

Advertisement
Back