CFB FSU might be best team in the country

Advertisement
Guy What GIF

Too early to make this statement but I will say this. Norvell’s path seems similar to Mario’s. If Mario has a year 3 and 4 like Norvell I will be very happy.

Advertisement
I know no one wants to hear it and fsu sucks blah blah blah. They are a top 3 team in the country.

Heisman caliber QB
Very good Rb
2 1st round wr
Very good TE
Very solid OL

Loaded DL
Very solid at LB
Very solid in secondary

Everyone wanna **** on them cause it’s fsu. They might not be nfl stars but a perfectly built college football team.

Just beat the **** out of a “loaded” lsu team
easy gif1691895718747.gif

I know no one wants to hear it and fsu sucks blah blah blah. They are a top 3 team in the country.

Heisman caliber QB
Very good Rb
2 1st round wr
Very good TE
Very solid OL

Loaded DL
Very solid at LB
Very solid in secondary

Everyone wanna **** on them cause it’s fsu. They might not be nfl stars but a perfectly built college football team.

I just hacked into OP's webcam.

Live feed 👇👇👇👇👇

26u4fB6Ek5HcTpDVK.gif

Heisman caliber QB
Very good Rb
2 1st round wr
Very good TE
Very solid OL

Loaded DL
Very solid at LB
Very solid in secondary

@JeddTheFisch It might be time to start making examples of people that want to suck off F$U so badly that they have to make a new thread about it...

sword execution GIF by History UK

Advertisement

Heisman caliber QB
Very good Rb
2 1st round wr
Very good TE
Very solid OL

Loaded DL
Very solid at LB
Very solid in secondary

🤷🏿‍♂️

Heisman caliber QB
Very good Rb
2 1st round wr
Very good TE
Very solid OL

Loaded DL
Very solid at LB
Very solid in secondary

People want to hear it but its usually on the Semenole board.

Advertisement
First, it was one game and we all know how off the rankings are at the beginning of the year. Look at Clemson.

Two, we have no idea what LSU is yet. They may be total **** and lose 8+ games. They didn’t look all that good last season so not sure why they had the hype going into this season.

FSU is good, but best is an extremely far reach.

Advertisement
Where y’all at!? Y’all still feel this way!???! They’re not who you thought they were. We will beat these bums this year

Advertisement
Back