FSU looking at Willie Taggart to replace Jimbo

Advertisement
Y’all blinded if you don’t respect Taggart as a coach. Would be a great hire for FSU considering who else is out there if Jimbo leaves.

LOL at all this rumor mongering from dopey bloggers like Wolken. He knows that FSU is vetting Taggart even though Cuckbo is still the HC there? LULZ. Sure he does.

Double LULZ at the pukes fearing Taggart. When UM is rolling, UM is the boss of South FL. Period.

Advertisement
LOL at all this rumor mongering from dopey bloggers like Wolken. He knows that FSU is vetting Taggart even though Cuckbo is still the HC there? LULZ. Sure he does.

Double LULZ at the pukes fearing Taggart. When UM is rolling, UM is the boss of South FL. Period.

Yup, guys running away from us and we only in first gear. we just took off the E brakes

Advertisement
[TWEET]935759819486703616[/TWEET]

I know, I know, Taggart sucks and nobody wanted him here like nobody wanted Chip. He hasn't won a championship etc etc.

Now that is out of the way, I wanted Jimbo to stay because he doesn't really recruit S.Florida as much anymore. Taggart will and can recruit down here. He is also a pretty good coach.

Taggart and Cristobal will be all of SFL and Tampa.

Advertisement
Iceman, stop. You’re clueless. Who did Cristobal get without the Alabama name behind him?

Guy lost to every single winning team he played this year, played nobody OOC, and didnt even have to beat USC.

I would jump for JOY if the Noles got him. Guy is massssively overrated.

Not that taggert is the best thing since Saban, but he's prob the best option out there. Don't want them getting the best option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Going from Jimbo to Taggert would be a major downgrade for the Noles.

In fact, we should round up money for some pro-Taggert banners in Tallahassee.

Advertisement
Back