FSU looking at Willie Taggart to replace Jimbo

Has Jimbo left FSU? Got me all searching and ****

**** no. A lot of people think he is leaving tho.

I dont think he leaves I doubt it

Its looking more and more that he is leaving. FSU people are starting to believe it now. Also they are kind of tired of him flirting with other schools every offseason in order to go back and get FSU donors to bring in more $$.

Its a difference in fans believing and people...........I just think he tying to get a raise. Who thinks hes leaving fans press people or fsu?

Advertisement
Jimbo using A&M to get him and his asst. more money.Have a feeling he ain’t going anywhere...jmo

Most years I would agree with you. Needing to beat a scrub in game 12 to become bowl eligible takes away your leverage.

Its looking more and more that he is leaving. FSU people are starting to believe it now. Also they are kind of tired of him flirting with other schools every offseason in order to go back and get FSU donors to bring in more $$.

If he doesn't leave now he will end up getting fired in two years and lose his leverage. This year was a disaster and Miami is back in the game. His prospects to have another bad year are good. That puts him on the hot seat next year. Lots of wasted top recruiting classes eventually take their toll. His success was from one man teams -- First Rapist and then Cook. He needs to leave before he becomes Larry Coker.

Its a difference in fans believing and people...........I just think he tying to get a raise. Who thinks hes leaving fans press people or fsu?

It's starting to sound like all three think he's gone.

Press people. Dude on the radio up here in central FL that attended FSU and knows alot of prominent boosters recently changed his tune this week about Jimbo. He went from saying he is just using TAMU to get more $$ to now he thinks he is likely leaving. He said that the big donors are tired of him doing this same **** every year, especially after the season he just had.

This is just me relaying info off the radio...so no inside info or anything, but this guy is usually pretty spot on with Noles stuff. Everytime Jimbo's name has come up in the past he has said that he won't be leaving 100%. So it stood out to me to hear him saying he is gonna go all of a sudden.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Press people. Dude on the radio up here in central FL that attended FSU and knows alot of prominent boosters recently changed his tune this week about Jimbo. He went from saying he is just using TAMU to get more $$ to now he thinks he is likely leaving. He said that the big donors are tired of him doing this same **** every year, especially after the season he just had.

This is just me relaying info off the radio...so no inside info or anything, but this guy is usually pretty spot on with Noles stuff. Everytime Jimbo's name has come up in the past he has said that he won't be leaving 100%. So it stood out to me to hear him saying he is gonna go all of a sudden.

**** we shall see, I dont know if its good or bad if he leaves. They cant do better can they?

Advertisement
No way this is true. Dumbo is not gone. This is nonsense rumor spreading.

Programs don't start looking for coaches while they have one in place.

Advertisement
What concerns me there is Mario Cristobal, as long as Mario Cristobal doesn't go there with him, I think we're good.

He's been a head coach for 8 seasons, and has 5 losses or more in 6 of them. He didn't get to 10 wins at USF until he had built up a fairly substantial talent differential over the AAC, and lucked into Quinton Flowers.

He's a way bigger risk than people are giving him credit for, especially if he doesn't bring Leavitt.

Advertisement
We’re scared of taggert? And we’re still scared of Cristobal? Lol. Wtf is wrong w you guys.

Advertisement
Back