FSU just cancelled classes for the whole coming week

Advertisement

Cajuncane

Senior
Premium
Yea it wasn't happening before it sure as hell ain't happening now...Oct.7th it is..

NJshoreCane

Senior
Premium
Make it official. Move it to 10/6.
Push the GT game back a day too.
Better our players doing community service this week than practicing.

Advertisement
If the storm is gone Monday and doesn't directly hit Tally, the game will happen.

No, it won't.

Hermine did a number on Tallahassee last year, the outer bands from Irma alone are stronger than Hermine. 60-70 MPH sustained winds will do a number on those oaks & pines up there.

kryptonite

AARP
Doesn't anyone think it's kind of suspicious that fsu would cancel/postpone the Miami game? They're obviously trying to dodge us as that's the only explanation that's possible.

CaneFan79

Senior
Doesn't anyone think it's kind of suspicious that fsu would cancel/postpone the Miami game? They're obviously trying to dodge us as that's the only explanation that's possible.

Unknown3.jpg

WR Cane

Junior
We should not play fsux on a Saturday and turn around and play GT the following Thursday.

SpikeUM

Senior
Premium
If the storm is gone Monday and doesn't directly hit Tally, the game will happen.

No, it won't.

Hermine did a number on Tallahassee last year, the outer bands from Irma alone are stronger than Hermine. 60-70 MPH sustained winds will do a number on those oaks & pines up there.

This is exactly correct. Tallahassee simply isnt prepared for hurricanes or even tropical storms. They city was shut down for at least a week for Hermine, and this could be much worse.

Advertisement

BeastMode

Junior
We should not play fsux on a Saturday and turn around and play GT the following Thursday.

Do we have a choice. Ga Tech is going to do us a favor and agree to move it and I don't blame them if that's their stance.

wherrera8

Senior
Banned
Moving the games is all up to TV.

I looked at that week. Only big game is UF LSU which CBS will most likely take. We can take the 8:00 spot which is currently unassigned. They could replace next weeks spot with UL CLEM. I think the only hurdle left is if GT is willing to move the game to Sat. After.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk