FSU Imploding

Advertisement
Run, run, pass, punt has left the building.

Crush the Brile’s run game and we take the biggest win in Tallly since Ed Reed and crew smashed em.

The Sean Taylor stomp was the most dominant performance by a Cane against FSU the past 35 years. I've been to every game but one in that time span. I think 26 could've had double digit INT's on the legendary Chris Rix if he really focused that game. Can Bubba get 2 this year is my ?

Advertisement
The Sean Taylor stomp was the most dominant performance by a Cane against FSU the past 35 years. I've been to every game but one in that time span. I think 26 could've had double digit INT's on the legendary Chris Rix if he really focused that game. Can Bubba get 2 this year is my ?

ST26 was unbelievable, but the rain kept the offense from getting going. They got some garbage points to cut the final to eight.

In 01 we rolled em by three scores.

I want us to pounce on them.

I’m still salty about the 2010 game.

ST26 was unbelievable, but the rain kept the offense from getting going. They got some garbage points to cut the final to eight.

In 01 we rolled em by three scores.

I want us to pounce on them.

I’m still salty about the 2010 game.
I'll never forget that 2010 game. We had so much momentum coming into it, and at the time neither team had won at home in four years. The hype was absolutely insane. If we'd won that game the season would've been completely different. I remember when Damien Berry fumbled it inside our 20 and that opened the flood gates. You could tell in the team's body language in the 3Q that they'd thrown in the towel.

Normally I’m in the camp that wants them to lose 12 a year. But with willie I want them to win except against our canes...keep his ***!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why do former fsu players care? It’s not like they live near Tally, work out with the players in offseason, study film with players...you know like Miami does.

Advertisement
Willie never had a chance.
I'm starting to see the writing on the wall. I didn't know they are getting a new AD (or is it president?) soon. Willie is basically a placeholder or a transition coach while FSU is in turmoil. As soon as they get these new facilities and Willie changes the culture, they will let him go.

CDD105C7-6067-4988-A1FB-4CA77B1AF7F2.jpeg

Semper Canes!!!

Yet they hired Taggart, and there were plenty of red flags there to begin with.

I didn't say they were beyond making a bad hire after Jimbo's little temper tantrums wore thin during the season. That's not the point though. how long do you think they'll live with his results if they're like last season? If it was Miami it'd be a minimum of four seasons. If he finishes 0.500 this year his *** is out of there.

I'm starting to see the writing on the wall. I didn't know they are getting a new AD (or is it president?) soon. Willie is basically a placeholder or a transition coach while FSU is in turmoil. As soon as they get these new facilities and Willie changes the culture, they will let him go.
New Facilities ain't Happening...

Advertisement
Back