FSU Imploding

TheEye

Cane Grad!
I'm starting to see the writing on the wall. I didn't know they are getting a new AD (or is it president?) soon. Willie is basically a placeholder or a transition coach while FSU is in turmoil. As soon as they get these new facilities and Willie changes the culture, they will let him go.

Who do they replace him with?

TemplarCane

Junior
Will the Willie Era be worse for FSU than the Golden Era for Miami?

Let's hang a 58-0 loss on Willie at Tally.

TheMatador

All-ACC
I see what you mean but we can take these guys by three scores if our coordinators manage to keep their heads separated from their a**holes.
You mean there own assholes or each others' assholes?...just seeking a clarification.

grover

Senior
We want Taggart to last one through the 2020 season. Ideally, the Canes and Clemson beat them soundly, they get ripped by another program like Cuse or UVA, but they beat up on Mullet and end 9-3, then lose their bowl game. At 9-4, he holds on but their recruiting sucks. Then we crush him in 2020, and Taggart gets canned at the end of the season (even then, I'm still rooting for him to beat the Gators).

That gives Manny the inside lane to his pick for the 2020 and 2021 recruiting classes.