FSU Imploding

Advertisement
...Canes have enough question marks of their own. Let’s focus on us.

I can't recall exactly where I read this, but an article had stated that there were rumors that some FSU boosters had already put together some funds for Willie's buyout after this year if things go south.
Will be interesting.
The writings been on the wall for him since Briles was hired. The fix is already in. Even if he wins 10 games this year they will buy him out. They think Briles is their next Jimbo and I wouldnt put it past him to lay a few eggs this season like he did in Houstons bowl game to expedite Willie Vanillis exit.

Advertisement
The writings been on the wall for him since Briles was hired. The fix is already in. Even if he wins 10 games this year they will buy him out. They think Briles is their next Jimbo and I wouldnt put it past him to lay a few eggs this season like he did in Houstons bowl game to expedite Willie Vanillis exit.

Briles is lucky to have a job. With FSU history of players getting arrested for domestic violence and allegations of sexual assault , the very 1st person under Briles to get arrested or accused and FSU will get crucified in the media.

Braintrust at FSU is an oxymoron.
What does that tell you about ours.I bet you fsu doesn't extend Willie with a raise next couple years.if he doesn't post at least 8-9 win season this year I d almost get in 20 fsu will have a new hc.

Advertisement
Fsu wouldn't listen to Jimbo in what he was requesting to keep the program at the top.

Like what...raises for a $h!tty coaching staff?

LOL, there were kids threatening to transfer if Dumbo kept that garbage *** staff.

FSU gave Dumbo everything He wanted, and He still managed to only win 5 games with way more talent than what Taggart inherited.

Like what...raises for a $h!tty coaching staff?

LOL, there were kids threatening to transfer if Dumbo kept that garbage *** staff.

FSU gave Dumbo everything He wanted, and He still managed to only win 5 games with way more talent than what Taggart inherited.

This was from an article just after he left FSU and accepted A&M job...

The Florida State Seminoles had to find a new head coach this offseason after Jimbo Fisher took a massive offer to become Texas A&M’s head coach.
It was a bit of a surprising decision, but considering how much Fisher has clashed with FSU administration over the years, it was finally time for him to move on.
On Thursday, university president John Thrasher said he felt Fisher wanted to model things after Alabama’s program under Nick Saban when it came to facilities, which Thrasher didn’t think was a smart move for the university (via AL.com):
“My view of Jimbo was he wanted to model things after Nick Saban and the SEC and Alabama,” Thrasher said Thursday in an interview with The Associated Press. “I’m OK with that to a point but I’m also not going to put Florida State at risk in terms of debt and the responsibility to other programs. Him and I had an understanding about that.”
Fisher was an outspoken critic of FSU’s facilities over the years, but now at Texas A&M, he is at a school willing to invest in its football program.
Whether or not he can build the Aggies into a juggernaut like Alabama remains to be seen, but Fisher feels he has the support he needs to make a big move.

Jimbo was a good coach. I watched too many games where we'd be kicking their asses but Jimbo would out coach our guy for the win at the end. FSU would have been better off with him. Still, I don't know if he can win big at A&M.

Advertisement
Advertisement
These guys almost beat us at home with that f#&king backpack!

We must go up there and school them.

Advertisement
Back