FSU & GT Games Officially Moved

Looks like GT game is @8

GT is listed on ESPN on UM's site and FSU on ABC on UM website, but without times. Where did you see times?
I google both game times and they both said 8. I needed to know because of reservations. Stadium hotel has a cancellation policy and I re booked the 14th but I hope the Airbnb host allows me to change dates, I paid over $600 for 2 nights!

You might be getting 8 for the GT game because that was the old time, for what would've been a Thursday night game.

I could swear I heard or saw somewhere that GT was going to be at 3:30 afternoon game, but I wouldn't a hundred percent swear to it. Just seems like I read that somewhere.

Advertisement
Looks like GT game is @8

GT is listed on ESPN on UM's site and FSU on ABC on UM website, but without times. Where did you see times?
I google both game times and they both said 8. I needed to know because of reservations. Stadium hotel has a cancellation policy and I re booked the 14th but I hope the Airbnb host allows me to change dates, I paid over $600 for 2 nights!

You might be getting 8 for the GT game because that was the old time, for what would've been a Thursday night game.

I could swear I heard or saw somewhere that GT was going to be at 3:30 afternoon game, but I wouldn't a hundred percent swear to it. Just seems like I read that somewhere.
I hope it is 330, then I won't have to stay or take off work Sunday

Advertisement
Back