FSU & GT Games Officially Moved

Can't we just wait to see what the actual outcome of the storm is. Are we such a pansy *** country or afraid of lawsuits that we don't use any rational thought first before acting. There is plenty of time to cancel if need be. Why do it now?

You're that guy who goes out on the beach in the middle of a hurricane

Having been through a few storms in my day, you have to see what really happens. The **** media scares everyone to death to make decisions before actual data can be analyzed. And yes, I am the guy that goes out into the storms. I was in the Coast Guard, and I was in a few nasty storms while stationed on a cutter helping distressed boaters in storms.

Advertisement
Can't we just wait to see what the actual outcome of the storm is. Are we such a pansy *** country or afraid of lawsuits that we don't use any rational thought first before acting. There is plenty of time to cancel if need be. Why do it now?

Having been through a few storms in my day, you have to see what really happens. The **** media scares everyone to death to make decisions before actual data can be analyzed. And yes, I am the guy that goes out into the storms. I was in the Coast Guard, and I was in a few nasty storms while stationed on a cutter helping distressed boaters in storms.

So now that you're not in the Coast Guard, you're that guy that walks on the beach during the storm?

Advertisement
Advertisement
A lot of people here not understanding the lack of pinpoint precision in forecasting hurricanes/weather out more than 24 hours. That monster jogs east a few degrees as it was making its turn north, and it would have been Andrew times 4 in south Florida.

You don't get what a bullet we dodged. The eye wall was no closer than around 70-100 miles or so from S Florida and look around.

I didn't even watch the news. Everything you need you can get from NOAA and Weather Underground and a few other non media sources.

Advertisement
A lot of people here not understanding the lack of pinpoint precision in forecasting hurricanes/weather out more than 24 hours. That monster jogs east a few degrees as it was making its turn north, and it would have been Andrew times 4 in south Florida.

You don't get what a bullet we dodged. The eye wall was no closer than around 70-100 miles or so from S Florida and look around.

This is absolutely correct! People should be thanking God we did not get hit by this monster. A cat 4-5 ,of that size, hitting Miami and Miami is in ruins. Media did their job and warned us of the possibility of it hitting. Nothing else they could do.

Advertisement
So the media is the enemy now? Can't make this up. A catastrophic storm was heading towards Florida and the media "overreacted?" I'll play that game and respond with I rather the media overreact than underreact in this situation.

SFLA just dodged a huge bullet. Be grateful. Some of you are eating up the Right Wing's war against the media so much that you don't know how to turn it off.

Last edited:

So now that you're not in the Coast Guard, you're that guy that walks on the beach during the storm?
THE SURF IS KILLER DURING A HURRICANE

COWABUNGA DUDE

Looks like GT game is @8

GT is listed on ESPN on UM's site and FSU on ABC on UM website, but without times. Where did you see times?
I google both game times and they both said 8. I needed to know because of reservations. Stadium hotel has a cancellation policy and I re booked the 14th but I hope the Airbnb host allows me to change dates, I paid over $600 for 2 nights!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back