FSU & GT Games Officially Moved

Advertisement
It's Toledo week!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have we ever had three next opponents like this? First it was Akry State, then FSU, now Toledo. What a crazy season so far.

I love that the ACC pushed the GT game back a couple days. That's a classy move.

There are literally no hotels in the area. Apparently a bunch of conferences are there that weekend.

I can't make it on Oct. 7th. I have two tickets in the UM section, that'll I put up for sale. Same prices the ticket office sold them to me for; not a penny less. First come first serve guys. Wish I could've made the trip. Give em' **** boys!

Advertisement
Question for everyone, this probably dumb thing to ask but I've never been in this situation. I had bought tickets yesterday for the GT game, will they just be honored for the new game time? I assume that's what will happen

Advertisement
Fsu must be afraid to play us with a true freshman qb, this just an excuse for him to better prepare

Question for everyone, this probably dumb thing to ask but I've never been in this situation. I had bought tickets yesterday for the GT game, will they just be honored for the new game time? I assume that's what will happen

Yes, your tickets will be valid. Will just have the wrong date on them.

Advertisement
Hope Irma destroys FSU stadium -- then they can move the game here and give Mark a second chance to win at home.

Can't we just wait to see what the actual outcome of the storm is. Are we such a pansy *** country or afraid of lawsuits that we don't use any rational thought first before acting. There is plenty of time to cancel if need be. Why do it now?

Advertisement
You can always tell who lives and Florida and who doesn't in these situations. Do some of you realize the destruction a category 4 storm will do to basically 75% of the state of Florida? I live in Plantation which is roughly 100 miles from the worst of it and I already have a tree down in my pool. Some of you need to understand the words sympathy and compassion.

You can always tell who lives and Florida and who doesn't in these situations. Do some of you realize the destruction a category 4 storm will do to basically 75% of the state of Florida? I live in Plantation which is roughly 100 miles from the worst of it and I already have a tree down in my pool. Some of you need to understand the words sympathy and compassion.

It's the internet. Sympathy and compassion doesn't exist. They rather say this nation is becoming too sensitive because their lives are disfunctinal and unstable.

Can't we just wait to see what the actual outcome of the storm is. Are we such a pansy *** country or afraid of lawsuits that we don't use any rational thought first before acting. There is plenty of time to cancel if need be. Why do it now?

Because games take prep. Why worry about that if there's a date that easily works for both teams

You're that guy who goes out on the beach in the middle of a hurricane

Advertisement
Back