FSU Game Roll Call

If you guys don't have tailgate parties just come to the Civic Center and everyone there will be in Cane gear.... also they have a canes party at the Moon on Friday night.... just a little FYI

Advertisement
I had a flight scheduled from Cuba just to make the game on the 16th. I had to cancel and rearrange my entire PTO schedule for the rest of 2017 so I can make the game on 10/7. This will be my 5th year in a row watching UM-FSU in person and I wouldn't miss it for the world. The re-schedule worked out because I was able to extend my trip and will make the G-tech game on the 14th as well.

I'm in section 117 and its just my GF and I going this year. Looking forward to finding some Canes to tailgate with!!

Oh yea, almost forgot the most important part of my life story here - FVCK fsu

You're in our section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sect 15, row 20. Taking my girl and homeboy from Houston, first UM/FSU game for them. Looking to tailgate with my Canes fam

Advertisement
I'll post some photos once we arrive and are setup. Anyone not afraid of alcohol poisoning and/or death can feel free to stop by the 72 hr tailgate. Again, bring a signed and notarized waiver of liability.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back