FSU Game Roll Call

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
Who is still going and where are you sitting?

We're in Section 16 but will also be tailgating out of an RV starting Thursday evening through Sunday morning at the Tucker Civic Center. Signed waiver of liability required for entry.

Advertisement
I've attended 3 of the last 4 games in Tally. Unfortunately, I'll be missing this upset due to new baby.

I've attended 3 of the last 4 games in Tally. Unfortunately, I'll be missing this upset due to new baby.

Congrats. I'd normally chastise someone for missing a game due to children but you're safe on this one. No kid's innocent eyes shouid witness Blackman being split in half.

Advertisement
I'll be there with [MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION] and a few others. I believe we are in section 117. We will be nomads. If any of you are having a tailgate and would love to take us in, we would be grateful. Would love to meet some of you characters. #CanesFam amirite?

I'm hoping to still go. It's now the weekend before our family has to go out to a wedding in California, and with my Dad's MS, he takes a while to recover from travelling. We have reservations at a comfort inn and a quality inn(will make decision which one to keep if we stay), but that's a far cry from the SPG we had booked for this weekend.

:welp:

Advertisement
I'll be there with [MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION] and a few others. I believe we are in section 117. We will be nomads. If any of you are having a tailgate and would love to take us in, we would be grateful. Would love to meet some of you characters. #CanesFam amirite?

I've got my one piece lycra ready to go. On the real, would love to tailgate with you guys prior to giving the Holes the beating they've deserved for the last 8 years

Congrats. I'd normally chastise someone for missing a game due to children but you're safe on this one. No kid's innocent eyes shouid witness Blackman being split in half.

Hahaha! I really don't want to miss this game. Let's just say, I'm looking up tickets (I'm assuming Miami sold out their lot of tix) and hotels (not looking good). I'm going to look into Airbnb. If the stars line up, I may pull the trigger.

Advertisement
Section 115. Pushing the game back was actually a benefit to me personally as I was able to find a hotel close to the stadium. Looking for somewhere to tailgate. 6'6" man of color, I'll be easy to spot. Yall holler at me.

Section 115. Pushing the game back was actually a benefit to me personally as I was able to find a hotel close to the stadium. Looking for somewhere to tailgate. 6'6" man of color, I'll be easy to spot. Yall holler at me.

What color? That will make it even easier for us.

Advertisement
I had a flight scheduled from Cuba just to make the game on the 16th. I had to cancel and rearrange my entire PTO schedule for the rest of 2017 so I can make the game on 10/7. This will be my 5th year in a row watching UM-FSU in person and I wouldn't miss it for the world. The re-schedule worked out because I was able to extend my trip and will make the G-tech game on the 14th as well.

I'm in section 117 and its just my GF and I going this year. Looking forward to finding some Canes to tailgate with!!

Oh yea, almost forgot the most important part of my life story here - FVCK fsu

Advertisement
Back