You're such a nOOb
tske hour silly *** elsewhere
Say the sad clown
You're an idiot
Jagr and TcGrad in heaven the last 2 nights

Just from the current page.

Advertisement
Serious question......

Why is the football board allowed to be a cesspool of toxicity, but if you question the direction of the baseball program you have to walk on eggshells or face threats of getting banned?

Isn't that my business? I keep wondering why other posters keep making this about me, and now a staff member is doing it too. Would it help if I logged my daily activities for everyone to see?
Read the room.

And if I read the room, I see one cheerleader guy throwing out insults. Everyone else is wondering how our program has fallen so far.

Advertisement
They ARE mediocre. They got swept by Pitt. Beating us doesn't make a team elite.

I was calling for a regime change ten years ago. Pay attention. Only you and a few others were fooled by a lucky series win over Florida.
You
I've seen enough of this program over the last 12 years to know how the story ends. I don't need to wait.

Funny how the Pitt-FSU series isn't enough to make a judgement, but one FSU-UF game IS enough to make a judgement.

You're defending the #57 team. A team that just endured the worst series loss in modern program history.
Listen dip stick, neither team is #57. Both teams are in the top 20. You claimed FSU is mediocre when the fact is they've lost only 1 series. You try to belittle Pitt when the fact is they beat a 12th ranked GT 2-3 times in Atlanta along with a sweep of FSU on the road. They have a good team and will make the postseason.

The truth is there are a lot of good teams in the ACC. There will be 8-10 teams that make the postseason. That's why it's a lest the 2nd best baseball conference in the country.

You make dumb *** comments with weak supporting information. You've been on CIS for like 2 minutes which both are why people are attacking you.

You

Listen dip stick, neither team is #57. Both teams are in the top 20. You claimed FSU is mediocre when the fact is they've lost only 1 series. You try to belittle Pitt when the fact is they beat a 12th ranked GT 2-3 times in Atlanta along with a sweep of FSU on the road. They have a good team and will make the postseason.

The truth is there are a lot of good teams in the ACC. There will be 8-10 teams that make the postseason. That's why it's a lest the 2nd best baseball conference in the country.

You make dumb *** comments with weak supporting information. You've been on CIS for like 2 minutes which both are why people are attacking you.
Miami is #57 in the RPI, which is the only thing that matters.

You

Weak information? I just had to explain to you why the RPI is the only thing that counts. Like I said, when you’re ready to challenge my baseball acumen, get started.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back