FSU feels "quite good" about getting Thomas

Advertisement
dont know why we didnt offer xavier rhodes tho...

Who was the CEO then? (rhetorical question)

This guy!

radio.jpg

why recruit if one doesn't have an optimistic outlook. sure Al feels the same...

Advertisement
A friend that is very close to FSU and the coaching staff told me very recently that he heard directly from Jimbo that Thomas and Kirkland are silents to FSU. I know, I know. I'm just passing along what he said.

A friend that is very close to FSU and the coaching staff told me very recently that he heard directly from Jimbo that Thomas and Kirkland are silents to FSU. I know, I know. I'm just passing along what he said.

:rollcanes: :rollcanes: :rollcanes:

NoahZach? Canestime NoahZach? Holy **** man didn't know you joined up over here.

Advertisement

NoahZach? Canestime NoahZach? Holy **** man didn't know you joined up over here.

Any confirmation it's the same guy? Glad to have him over here, if true. Unite the clans. Unite them.

Any confirmation it's the same guy? Glad to have him over here, if true. Unite the clans. Unite them.

I didn't post much when NZ was active a lot(just lurked) but he was 100% quality.

+rep for "unite the clans". Outstanding.

I didn't post much when NZ was active a lot(just lurked) but he was 100% quality.

There are still a number of good posters over there.

There are still a number of good posters over there.

Yeah. Canemight tries to post here once in a while but he stays over there. CanedPeach, CanesReign (MIA). The new wave of paying tards seems to keep the good ones away though.

Advertisement

Thanks gang. Yeah, it is me. Been here since pretty early on, but only lurking some here and there. Got real busy at work. I'll try to come around more often, though I hope to be even busier at work this year.

Welcome, NZ.

Also, I feel quite good about an email I received from a Nigerian prince last week. Dude is gonna hook me UP just for doing him a favor over here. Super pumped!

Advertisement
I am more worried about bama than fsu (whose lost all their coaches) for 6. I mean after watching that game last night. Hot dam they are good

We didn't offer Devonta Freeman, right

FSU fans have deluded themselves into thinking that they have this strong Dade presence but they usually only get players when UM ****s up their recruitment or doesn't recruit them at all. We didn't do that with Kirkland or Thomas.

Supposedly we recruited Freeman super-late (Barrow's alleged wrong-doing).

Freeman is a baller; I do wish we had signed him. But usually, when UM and FSU go head to head for a Dade kid and UM has recruited the kid hard, UM wins. I went back to 2004 and the only guy I could find that FSU won was Trevor Ford.

FSU actually had most of their Dade success in the 90's.

Yeah it's like us going head up with FSU over a Lincoln kid that they badly want.

Doesn't matter anymore. Schools in tally are ripe for the picking. And schools do a great job of recruiting them.

Rhodes played WR and FSU was recruiting him as a DB. Random is that I was on his visit with him, good kid.

Advertisement
Back