FSU fa**ots

Advertisement
Clemson???????? The Cuse opening up they ***** plenty right now.By the time they get to Clemson there will be enough room to hide the backpack in there..😂

Has anyone checked on Vern? Is he alive or did he get on the bus and over the cliff?

Last edited:
Advertisement
the announcer on espn just said willie needs to get his players in first for his system to start working, has this mother ***** seen fsu recruiting rankings the last 4 or 5 years? gtfo here with that excuse

In before some f*ckstick tries to redirect the conversation to how great a coach Dino Babers is.

That might be true but what is DEFINITELY true is that Corch Urkel Tagfart is straight up trash.

I was worried that he might not get a 2nd year before today but now I'm worried that he might not get a 2nd month!

Advertisement
Clemson???????? The Cuse opening up they ***** plenty right now.By the time they get to Clemson there will be enough room to hide the backpack in there..😂

If Syracuse oline had a push, that game was over by the 1st quarter!

Was hoping so hard they would **** up at the end of the half!

Advertisement
The only thing that matters is us smacking them when they play us. If we lose to these clowns this year, the board will collapse.

FSU got housed by Syracuse with a backup quarterback. I'm praying Taggart makes it to the Miami game without getting fired.

Advertisement
the announcer on espn just said willie needs to get his players in first for his system to start working, has this mother ***** seen fsu recruiting rankings the last 4 or 5 years? gtfo here with that excuse
Man I thought the same thing. They have talent.

FSU's problem is the culture, not just Taggart. You saw the gut rot last year, and it's only gotten worse.

I know I thought the same thing...roster littered with 4 and 5 star athletes yet "Willie needs his type of players in there"

FSU got housed by Syracuse with a backup quarterback. I'm praying Taggart makes it to the Miami game without getting fired.

Yeah, this is what I was going to point out. Syracuse did this without Dungey in the second half.

Advertisement
Back