FSU fa**ots

Advertisement
fsu tam.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because our corch will find a way to keep it close.
Serious question, given our budget, who would you have been happy with post-Golden?

Richt isn't perfect, but he's doing what I expected him to - run a clean programme and loading the roster with talent. I have a few gripes, but on the whole I think he's done a good job.

Serious question, given our budget, who would you have been happy with post-Golden?

Richt isn't perfect, but he's doing what I expected him to - run a clean programme and loading the roster with talent. I have a few gripes, but on the whole I think he's done a good job.

Fuente. I don't want a clean program. None of the good programs are clean.

Advertisement
And how is he substantially better than Richt?

1. Doesn't consistently blow games to teams that are less talented then his own teams.
2. Doesn't hire unqualified assistants because they are related to him
3. Isn't afraid to fire coaches.
4. Isn't incredibly stubborn and refuses to hire position coaches of need because of his ego
5. Starts players who are the most skilled not based off loyalty to certain players

the announcer on espn just said willie needs to get his players in first for his system to start working, has this mother ***** seen fsu recruiting rankings the last 4 or 5 years? gtfo here with that excuse
I heard that and was ****ed, it’s just not true. And to turn back to our game where the commentators were openly bashing us and rooting for Toledo.

Advertisement
1. Doesn't consistently blow games to teams that are less talented then his own teams.
2. Doesn't hire unqualified assistants because they are related to him
3. Isn't afraid to fire coaches.
4. Isn't incredibly stubborn and refuses to hire position coaches of need because of his ego
5. Starts players who are the most skilled not based off loyalty to certain players

I'm happy to take an infraction to say that you're an utter moron. Every one of your posts is an unmitigated disaster that further reveals the cavernous depths of your ignorance on everything football-related. Take the tampon out of your ******** and stop being a miserable ****.

I'm happy to take an infraction to say that you're an utter moron. Every one of your posts is an unmitigated disaster that further reveals the cavernous depths of your ignorance on everything football-related. Take the tampon out of your ******** and stop being a miserable ****.

Everything I say is straight facts, but you are too blinded by Richts **** in your eyes to actually see what a Corch Richt is. You don't know **** about football and you are a ridiculous homer. You remind me of the delusional Gaytor fans that think everything is fine with Mullet.

Unfortunately the fsu game will probably be close like usual. Remember two years ago?They looked as bad as ever heading into our game. They were in total free fall. And we lost. Their players will suddenly give a crap when they step on the field against us.

I’m a big fan of Taggart he will do wonders for Miami recruiting wise.
Funny how the next best thing as far as coaches, usually isn’t.
Glad we got Richt

Advertisement
Back