Fsu early entries.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My Gator friends are saying Elam and Floyd are goners and their other stud DT (name escapes me) is returning.

Does not matter who FSWho loses. That staff is full of recruiters..they will get talent to replace talent but color me unimpressed with what they do with the talent on the field. They looked like **** against NIU for most of the game last night. Against us this year we hit harder and played harder. The only reason why we lost was because of a lack of depth and upperclassmen on defense. Next year that gap closes even more and we wont care about who FSWho has or loses on their roster. We will beat them regardless of who they lose.

Werner is a sneaky dark horse to go #1. He is that good and will only rise during the draft lead-up...and there isn't a bone-fide #1 QB this year.

Zero chance, I think. While the German is good, there are better prospects out there. The LT from Texas AM is almost assuredly taken higher. The LT from Michigan just put on a show and may skyrocket up draft boards. The DT from Utah is more valuable than Werner. I'd go so far as to say Jarvis Jones is more valuable, depending on the team picking.

In either case, Werner will likely be a top 10 pick. It should be the baseline for Seantrel Henderson's rise to a first round pick next year. Pop in the film of the FSU game. Seantrel did work against Werner.

Agree. I predict Werner will drop in the draft. He is an excellent athlete at 260, but imo, he's not a game changer. If you're drafting a DE first overall, he has to be a game changer and Werner doesn't fit that bill imo

Advertisement
If that German DE is the #1 pick in the NFL draft, I would trade every draft pick I had as an NFL GM. He's JJ Watt 0.5 at best.

Last edited:
Werner is a stud, but I would take Jarvis jones over him, jones is a freak. I hope UF loses there underclassman. Elam and Floyd are really talented.

See ya!! Wonder if stoops leaving nudges any of these dudes that can to leave early as well.

Don't look now but if Elam goes and prospers like most think he will, the Gaytirs will ahve seom serious NFL talent in the secondary. Hayden in Cleveland is top 5 at his position. Janoris Jenkins just had a monster rookie season as well. Kinda disturbing to see all the talent playing in Canesville and Tally,while we continue to beat our chests about the NFL-U.

I think it's time to re-name that slogan to GreenTree All American -U

Advertisement
Don't look now but if Elam goes and prospers like most think he will, the Gaytirs will ahve seom serious NFL talent in the secondary. Hayden in Cleveland is top 5 at his position. Janoris Jenkins just had a monster rookie season as well. Kinda disturbing to see all the talent playing in Canesville and Tally,while we continue to beat our chests about the NFL-U.

That's about a drop in the bucket compared to what and who we've put in the league. It'll take them 10 more years and 2 more National Championships lol

Negged. The **** kinda statement is that?

So they got a couple DB's playing well. We are on our way back. Your statement is a gross overreaction. UF and FSU will have players that make it to the league. It is what it is. Once Golden gets the ball rolling again we will have waves and waves of studs in the league. Even during our doldrums we've managed to produce some good players like Shields, Hankerson, Beason, Olsen, Calais, etc.

Negged. The **** kinda statement is that?

So they got a couple DB's playing well. We are on our way back. Your statement is a gross overreaction. UF and FSU will have players that make it to the league. It is what it is. Once Golden gets the ball rolling again we will have waves and waves of studs in the league. Even during our doldrums we've managed to produce some good players like Shields, Hankerson, Beason, Olsen, Calais, etc.

I'll tell you what kind of statement that is- the troof. Would you rather have the DL that the Noles and Turds have or the GreenTree warriors that we have? Yea that's what I thought.
How 'bout Elam patrolling the deep middle instead of Kacey Rodgers or Highsmith? I suppose you'd go with Rogers. Ok.

Come on man.

Advertisement
That sauerkraut-eating thug is gone without question. No way he comes back after he saw what happened to Jenkins and Corny Carradine and with his stock as high as it is.

I hope they lose their whole team. Hate those maggots.

Terrible.

Werner is leaving and will be a top 15 pick.

Joyner to the NFL is a joke. The kid is a midget.....can't be a lick over 5'6". He will never make it as a safety in the league. 6 career picks and benefits greatly from FSU's dominating defensive line. That being said, Jeff Idiot Ireland will probably draft him in the 2nd.

Advertisement
Back