Fsu early entries.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who cares.

Our Canes are curb stomping those fools next season regardless of who is on the roster.

Joe Schad reported that Werner and LaMarcus Joyner will take a few days to finalize their decisions.

Is Joyner 3 years out of H.S. already? Sounds like their leaning to turn pro.

Advertisement
joyner has been one of the best players on their defense and a good returner. get his *** gone.

Werner is a sneaky dark horse to go #1. He is that good and will only rise during the draft lead-up...and there isn't a bone-fide #1 QB this year.

Advertisement
Werner is a sneaky dark horse to go #1. He is that good and will only rise during the draft lead-up...and there isn't a bone-fide #1 QB this year.

Zero chance, I think. While the German is good, there are better prospects out there. The LT from Texas AM is almost assuredly taken higher. The LT from Michigan just put on a show and may skyrocket up draft boards. The DT from Utah is more valuable than Werner. I'd go so far as to say Jarvis Jones is more valuable, depending on the team picking.

In either case, Werner will likely be a top 10 pick. It should be the baseline for Seantrel Henderson's rise to a first round pick next year. Pop in the film of the FSU game. Seantrel did work against Werner.

Zero chance, I think. While the German is good, there are better prospects out there. The LT from Texas AM is almost assuredly taken higher. The LT from Michigan just put on a show and may skyrocket up draft boards. The DT from Utah is more valuable than Werner. I'd go so far as to say Jarvis Jones is more valuable, depending on the team picking.

In either case, Werner will likely be a top 10 pick. It should be the baseline for Seantrel Henderson's rise to a first round pick next year. Pop in the film of the FSU game. Seantrel did work against Werner.

Joeckel has to be in the running too, as you said. Arguments can be made for any of them, but like I said, he is a dark horse that will rise. He is strong as **** and can get after the passer too...and everyone wants the next JJ Watt right now. Werner could be that guy.

Advertisement
MIAMI (AP) -- Florida State cornerback Xavier Rhodes says he'll forgo his senior season and turn pro this year.

Rhodes made the announcement Tuesday after the Seminoles' 31-10 victory over Northern Illinois in the Orange Bowl. Coach Jimbo Fisher predicted the converted wide receiver, considered a potential first-round draft pick, will thrive in the NFL.

Rhodes forced and recovered a Huskies fumble in the fourth quarter to help seal the victory. He started 38 games and had eight career interceptions.

Junior defensive end Bjoern Werner said he'll make an announcement about his plans in the next few days.

Advertisement
Back