FSU Dumpster Fire

Imagine being a booster for that dump.

View attachment 179196

fsu boosters answering the call to donate

LwMnOuSqx_t9r0QbI48Pjqc_t-XsZMWPuWkwzZHP25I.jpeg

Advertisement
Look man, I don’t like to do **** like this but **** does FSU make it easy. **** man! Lol. This photo was taken from a recruit on a visit to fsu with his parent. This is the photo shoot they had them take in fsu uniform. I swear I can’t make this up.
This what happens when you paying 3 HCs at once.

Holy ****.. you'd think they couldn't get more cringy but they just keep going. From the backpack to the slingshot, and now these cutouts. There's got to be an old white guy somewhere in there that's way out of touch but just thinks he's the coolest. Only in trailerhassee man. Thankfully I have a 16 year old who keeps me from making bad 'I'm so cool' decisions. It's either that, or they're even more destitute as a program than we realize. Either way, it's bad up there and I'm here for it.

Perhaps we are misthinking it. FSU’s budget could have been reprioritized - there is that xenomorph problem in the stadium - and something had to go. By evidence of this picture, it was traditional cloth uniforms. Next season the Seminoles might be utilizing these cardboard uniforms - taped to the players.

This was a surprise early preview.

Advertisement
Look man, I don’t like to do **** like this but **** does FSU make it easy. **** man! Lol. This photo was taken from a recruit on a visit to fsu with his parent. This is the photo shoot they had them take in fsu uniform. I swear I can’t make this up.

This is worse than when the gator recruit's dad getting dressed up in a uniform for the photo shoot. jeezus

Advertisement
I'm sorry...I hate the Noles...but good God there is no way that picture of the cutouts can possibly be what it is being portrayed as. I really hope it is...but it's just so bad it can't be real. Or can it?

Advertisement
The last two seasons FSU hasn’t had a WR with more than 30 catches or 400 yards...

Please, keep him there for as long as possible.

RIP to any South FL WR that takes the Death march up to Tallahassee & signs with them.

FSU is a WR Mausoleum, once they sign their LOI funeral service music starts playing in the background.

U know what’s crazy? Both u & I thought Norvell would be a good hire; I mean it is only yr 2, but this looks like straight omelet in the face. They look poorly ran; admittedly they looked better in yr 2 than yr 1, but that’s not saying much. Dugans appear to be a **** poor developer of talent; it can’t be a coincidence that both our & FSU’s WR corps have been, well, corpse, while him being in charge.

As much as I love seeing FSU suffer, the fact is, we actually need them to be good. Yeah, yeah, yeah…that’s taboo for any Canes fan to say, but every hero (us) need an arch villain (traditionally FSU) to drive up revenue. Clemson has been a nice story, but we all know why we were poached to come to the ACC (Miami v FSU). W/ FSU reclaiming the Atlantic Crown & us finally claiming The Coastal crown, that will drive up revenue exponentially from ticket sales, merchandise sales, media, & it will start putting a dent in the SEC monopoly of UGA v Bama.

I like to think long term benefits vs short term gratification.

Last edited:
U know what’s crazy? Both u & I thought Norvell would be a good hire; I mean it is only yr 2, but this looks like straight omelet in the face. They look poorly ran; admittedly they looked better in yr 2 than yr 1, but that’s not saying much. Dugans appear to be a **** poor developer of talent; it can’t be a coincidence that both our & FSU’s WR corps have been, well, corpse, while him being in charge.

As much as I love seeing FSU suffer, the fact is, we actually need them to be good. Yeah, yeah, yeah…that’s taboo for any Canes fan to say, but every hero (us) need an arch villain (traditionally FSU) to drive up revenue. Clemson has been a nice story, but we all know why we were poached to come to the ACC (Miami v FSU). W/ FSU reclaiming the Atlantic Crown & us finally claiming The Coastal crown, that will drive up revenue exponentially from ticket sales, merchandise sales, media, & it will start putting a dent in the SEC monopoly of UGA v Bama.

I'm having way too much fun watching them suffer. We've learned the hard way that it takes an overhaul of the athletic department as well as the coaching staff to achieve success. FSU isn't there yet. We'll just have to rack up a few trophies while they're doormats.

They can become good once we're dominant again. I have no problem with us being undefeated, them with 1 loss to us, and everyone else being crap. But if they're more family than Bama or A&M or OSU, they're family in the sense of that crazy cousin who everyone knows is on the spectrum but is too embarrassed to say anything.

Advertisement
….but every hero (us) need an arch villain (traditionally FSU) to drive up revenue.…

There are no shortage of arch enemies for Miami. On the playing field, it’s going to be TAMU, North Carolina, and Clemson (maybe twice) this year.

But there’s another game that’s played.

That’s on the recruiting front.

Our arch enemies there are even more important, and we know who those are: Alabama, Georgia, LSU, UFailure, and even to a certain extent FSU, although they seem to be dropping like a rock in that department.

We really don’t need FSU to be good in my opinion, so I’m gonna have to go against you there.

Just think of this year coming up. Now I’m not expecting 12 - 0 or anything like that because it’s a transition year. But we don’t need FSU this year if we were going to be contending. Beating Clemson, North Carolina and TAMU might probabilistically be enough to get us into the playoffs.

There are no shortage of arch enemies for Miami. On the playing field, it’s going to be TAMU, North Carolina, and Clemson (maybe twice) this year.

But there’s another game that’s played.

That’s on the recruiting front.

Our arch enemies there are even more important, and we know who those are: Alabama, Georgia, LSU, UFailure, and even to a certain extent FSU, although they seem to be dropping like a rock in that department.

We really don’t need FSU to be good in my opinion, so I’m gonna have to go against you there.

Just think of this year coming up. Now I’m not expecting 12 - 0 or anything like that because it’s a transition year. But we don’t need FSU this year if we were going to be contending. Beating Clemson, North Carolina and TAMU might probabilistically be enough to get us into the playoffs.

I hear u, but everyone knows Miami v FSU was thee box office hit. That’s y The ACC wanted us to make sure the ACCCG was the premiere event. They already had that in basketball w/ Duke v UNC, so logically it was going to be us v. FSU. We had the football world on pause to watch us.

Don’t get me wrong, we have other rivals, but only FSU is our true arch rivals b/c they r the only team we play every yr & who we went head to head for blue chip players in the state. So again, do I enjoy them being down? Yes; but, eventually to make the ACC attractive, we’ll need to be a marquee matchup again.

Advertisement
Back