FSU Dumpster Fire

I hear u, but everyone knows Miami v FSU was thee box office hit. That’s y The ACC wanted us to make sure the ACCCG was the premiere event. They already had that in basketball w/ Duke v UNC, so logically it was going to be us v. FSU. We had the football world on pause to watch us.

Don’t get me wrong, we have other rivals, but only FSU is our true arch rivals b/c they r the only team we play every yr & who we went head to head for blue chip players in the state. So again, do I enjoy them being down? Yes; but, eventually to make the ACC attractive, we’ll need to be a marquee matchup again.

I’m sorry I’m just enjoying their mediocrity so so much.

They were all straightened up and strutting around like roosters just a few years ago, they need to suffer more to make me satisfied, much more.

I don’t just want them to lose I want them ground to dust.

Advertisement

They were all straightened up and strutting around like roosters just a few years ago, they need to suffer more to make me satisfied, much more.

Carry on my good sir; carry on.

U know what’s crazy? Both u & I thought Norvell would be a good hire; I mean it is only yr 2, but this looks like straight omelet in the face. They look poorly ran; admittedly they looked better in yr 2 than yr 1, but that’s not saying much. Dugans appear to be a **** poor developer of talent; it can’t be a coincidence that both our & FSU’s WR corps have been, well, corpse, while him being in charge.

As much as I love seeing FSU suffer, the fact is, we actually need them to be good. Yeah, yeah, yeah…that’s taboo for any Canes fan to say, but every hero (us) need an arch villain (traditionally FSU) to drive up revenue. Clemson has been a nice story, but we all know why we were poached to come to the ACC (Miami v FSU). W/ FSU reclaiming the Atlantic Crown & us finally claiming The Coastal crown, that will drive up revenue exponentially from ticket sales, merchandise sales, media, & it will start putting a dent in the SEC monopoly of UGA v Bama.

I like to think long term benefits vs short term gratification.
I think it's a love/hate thing with FSU. I love the fact they have sucked for these last few years, but I want the game against them to mean something again. The only way for that to happen is both teams to be perennial top 10 again.

Advertisement
U know what’s crazy? Both u & I thought Norvell would be a good hire; I mean it is only yr 2, but this looks like straight omelet in the face. They look poorly ran; admittedly they looked better in yr 2 than yr 1, but that’s not saying much. Dugans appear to be a **** poor developer of talent; it can’t be a coincidence that both our & FSU’s WR corps have been, well, corpse, while him being in charge.

As much as I love seeing FSU suffer, the fact is, we actually need them to be good. Yeah, yeah, yeah…that’s taboo for any Canes fan to say, but every hero (us) need an arch villain (traditionally FSU) to drive up revenue. Clemson has been a nice story, but we all know why we were poached to come to the ACC (Miami v FSU). W/ FSU reclaiming the Atlantic Crown & us finally claiming The Coastal crown, that will drive up revenue exponentially from ticket sales, merchandise sales, media, & it will start putting a dent in the SEC monopoly of UGA v Bama.

I used to 100% agree with this but fsu fans have become what the gaytor fans are.. unbelievably annoying and delusional. They went from being a team I respected to a corpse in the ditch I'd spit on. It would make me happy to watch them go 1-11 every year from here on out. Unless they play nd and then they can go 2-10 that year.

fsu...

4fedb40e-b72f-4628-bafe-de9f168e9f6b_text.gif

Same. I don't think Miami needs them to be good anymore. Maybe when both teams were independent, this was true, but during the mid-90s and most of the Jimbo years, they had no issue at all taking advantage of our down years. We need to do the same.

Advertisement

Relevant points.

Still...I can't deny that I get a goofy, giddy, strangely silly feeling every time I see or hear about another F$U fvck-up. I think I could live with a very strong VaTech team as a rival, so long as F$U continues to fumble with its own collective tiny d!ck.

I mean "rusty Doak toilets" are priceless. Headless cardboard cutouts are insane. Slingshots and "Barbara Ann" cause incontinence.

I hope F$U makes Norvell its Dictator For Life.

Same. I don't think Miami needs them to be good anymore. Maybe when both teams were independent, this was true, but during the mid-90s and most of the Jimbo years, they had no issue at all taking advantage of our down years. We need to do the same.
A-fcuking-men, these dopes and their "I want FSU to be good..." GTFOHWTBS, it does Miami zero good when either of those schools are good. We're on the cusp of becoming who we were meant to be, we need no one.

***-em!

Advertisement

Why did you post this. But I watched it, and it takes a lot of self-control not to go run after Buddy Boeheim and drive his fūcking nose bone right up into his brain - that’s what I would feel like doing. Not saying I would, but I would feel like it though. Thank God some of us have self-control.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back