FSU Dumpster Fire

Look man, I don’t like to do **** like this but **** does FSU make it easy. **** man! Lol. This photo was taken from a recruit on a visit to fsu with his parent. This is the photo shoot they had them take in fsu uniform. I swear I can’t make this up.
Refuse to believe this is true. There has got to be something else 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Holy shlt!

My dude on the left looks like he’s about to cry.

It’s like off camera they’re holding his puppy dog and getting ready to cut its throat.

EC086ACF-E11B-4515-BDDE-9B323EB8C0C9.jpeg

Look man, I don’t like to do **** like this but **** does FSU make it easy. **** man! Lol. This photo was taken from a recruit on a visit to fsu with his parent. This is the photo shoot they had them take in fsu uniform. I swear I can’t make this up.

lol this also needs to be in tears. Like they could not get them a real uniform OR a full size cutout? both of them are bowing down like those cutouts are for kids who go to games.

Advertisement
I did this kinda crap when I was 10 years old…

What is this a fu*king carnival?? Lol

I mean yes they have a circus right next to the stadium so I answered my own question

Advertisement
Where tf is his neck??....

Look man, I don’t like to do **** like this but **** does FSU make it easy. **** man! Lol. This photo was taken from a recruit on a visit to fsu with his parent. This is the photo shoot they had them take in fsu uniform. I swear I can’t make this
Happy Excuse Me GIF

:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back