FSU Dumpster Fire

Advertisement
LOL . . . but still, $250K in Tallahassee is a LOT of money!
You can get a nice double-wide or two-story with that kind of money!

1646399586796.png

Advertisement

"Ron Dugans' contract extension with FSU is 1 year, with significant pay cut"

Dugans will make $250,000 annually, according to the document obtained by Noles247 via a public records request. This is a sizable pay reduction for the coach, who was making $450,000 each of the past two seasons according to the USA Today coaching database.

👆The Donk does not approve of this message.

Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 9.06.02 AM.png

"Somewhere in North Florida"

Occupants (clockwise from bottom trailer): PawPaw and MeeMah; diehard Noles fan (tattered FSU flag not pictured); Nolefan's brother out on parole; Nolefan's mama, her 4th husband and her 5 dogs; Nolefan's chronically underemployed and half-crazy half-brother; their sister, her 3 kids and her new boyfriend; Nolefan's cousin, a "Hillbilly Heroin" addict and diehard Gatorfan (notice custom orange stripe on camper)

Last edited:
The last two seasons FSU hasn’t had a WR with more than 30 catches or 400 yards...

Please, keep him there for as long as possible.

RIP to any South FL WR that takes the Death march up to Tallahassee & signs with them.

FSU is a WR Mausoleum, once they sign their LOI funeral service music starts playing in the background.
They're going to have to live in the portal looking for WR's, that isn't a sustainable model.

Advertisement
View attachment 178972

Occupants (clockwise from bottom trailer): PawPaw and MeeMah; diehard Noles fan (tattered FSU flag not pictured); Nolefan's brother out on parole; Nolefan's mama, her 4th husband and her 5 dogs; Nolefan's chronically underemployed and half-crazy half-brother; their sister, her 3 kids and her new boyfriend; Nolefan's cousin, a "Hillbilly Heroin" addict and diehard Gatorfan (notice custom orange stripe on camper)
When an FSU fan complains about "that side of the family", what they never mention is they are talking about the family that lives on the other side of their doublewide.

Advertisement
View attachment 178972

"I live in a multi-level 8 bed, 7 bath compound with a duck pond in the front courtyard."
"That looks like a bunch of old trailers and shipping containers?"
"To the untrained eye perhaps. Let me tell you about the 3 Chick-fil-a's my cousin and I own."

Advertisement
Look man, I don’t like to do **** like this but **** does FSU make it easy. **** man! Lol. This photo was taken from a recruit on a visit to fsu with his parent. This is the photo shoot they had them take in fsu uniform. I swear I can’t make this up.

Attachments

• 00B1E7B1-777F-44E5-8B7A-BB5B06E784F6.jpeg
    00B1E7B1-777F-44E5-8B7A-BB5B06E784F6.jpeg
    339.5 KB · Views: 3,123
Look man, I don’t like to do **** like this but **** does FSU make it easy. **** man! Lol. This photo was taken from a recruit on a visit to fsu with his parent. This is the photo shoot they had them take in fsu uniform. I swear I can’t make this up.
Those poor hostages. Unforgivable that FSU can get away with this.

Advertisement
Back