FSU DUCKS ANOTHER TEAM

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know thats hard for some to fathom that we would be discussing our primary rival on a Canes message board.

Go to their board and there are threads about us, go to UF and youll see the same.

Are you a Kansas or Kstate fan?
No, I'm a Miami Hurricane fan. Hence, why I am HERE on a UM board and NOT on a Kansas, K-State, or FSU board. Thanks for the comment though.

Is a Canes board. I can't believe we are talking about a rival on a week we don't have a game…

Are you new here?
We are not simply talking about a rival. This is a multiple thread on the same subject. FSU isn't ducking anyone. Is Wake ducking us? Did Trevor Lawrence duck a month of college football? Any other team with cancellations ducking? Or is it just FSU? Clemson has steamrolled FSU in the past and they will steamroll them again. FSU isn't ducking anyone. Give it up. The players want to play. They love football. The coaches want to play. They love football. For some reason, this season has been challenging for everyone involved in college football. FSU's administration did what they believed was right for their student-athletes. Quit with the conspiracy theories or at least take off your tin foal hat. Good grief.

Go Canes.

Advertisement
We are not simply talking about a rival. This is a multiple thread on the same subject. FSU isn't ducking anyone. Is Wake ducking us? Did Trevor Lawrence duck a month of college football? Any other team with cancellations ducking? Or is it just FSU? Clemson has steamrolled FSU in the past and they will steamroll them again. FSU isn't ducking anyone. Give it up. The players want to play. They love football. The coaches want to play. They love football. For some reason, this season has been challenging for everyone involved in college football. FSU's administration did what they believed was right for their student-athletes. Quit with the conspiracy theories or at least take off your tin foal hat. Good grief.

Go Canes.
We are not simply talking about a rival. True, we are talking about our archrival, in particular.

This is a multiple thread on the same subject. True, because F$U pulled the same thing just last week.

FSU isn't ducking anyone. False, they have now done the exact same thing two weeks in a row. They have a motive and a method.

Is Wake ducking us? No, Wake announced well in advance they had issues, mutually postponed with us the first time, and provided plenty of notice the second time. This is totally different to F$U's handling of the situation, and should not need to be highlighted.

Did Trevor Lawrence duck a month of college football? No.

Any other team with cancellations ducking? There probably are, but I have not followed every last case. That said, it would be impossible to do so in a more egregious manner that what F$U did, TWO WEEKS CONSECUTIVELY.

Or is it just FSU? Probably not, but they appear to be the worst offender, by some distance.

Clemson has steamrolled FSU in the past and they will steamroll them again. Yes.

FSU isn't ducking anyone. Yes, they are, and quite obviously so.

Give it up. No ******* way. No chance. It can, should, and will be brought up, at ever opportunity by Miami fans and coaches. It should be used in recruiting, a lot.

The players want to play. LOL, that's not what their opt outs would suggest.

They love football. I'm glad you have telepathic powers.

The coaches want to play. That's not what the last two weeks suggest, even though it is their job.

They love football. They are paid to do that.

For some reason, this season has been challenging for everyone involved in college football. I believe that's called Covid-19.

FSU's administration did what they believed was right for their student-athletes. F$U's administration would love nothing more than this black eye of a season to go away.

Quit with the conspiracy theories or at least take off your tin foal hat. This is the easiest "conspiracy" in history to pull off.

Good grief. Yes.

Go Canes. Yes.

We are not simply talking about a rival. True, we are talking about our archrival, in particular.

This is a multiple thread on the same subject. True, because F$U pulled the same thing just last week.

FSU isn't ducking anyone. False, they have now done the exact same thing two weeks in a row. They have a motive and a method.

Is Wake ducking us? No, Wake announced well in advance they had issues, mutually postponed with us the first time, and provided plenty of notice the second time. This is totally different to F$U's handling of the situation, and should not need to be highlighted.

Did Trevor Lawrence duck a month of college football? No.

Any other team with cancellations ducking? There probably are, but I have not followed every last case. That said, it would be impossible to do so in a more egregious manner that what F$U did, TWO WEEKS CONSECUTIVELY.

Or is it just FSU? Probably not, but they appear to be the worst offender, by some distance.

Clemson has steamrolled FSU in the past and they will steamroll them again. Yes.

FSU isn't ducking anyone. Yes, they are, and quite obviously so.

Give it up. No ******* way. No chance. It can, should, and will be brought up, at ever opportunity by Miami fans and coaches. It should be used in recruiting, a lot.

The players want to play. LOL, that's not what their opt outs would suggest.

They love football. I'm glad you have telepathic powers.

The coaches want to play. That's not what the last two weeks suggest, even though it is their job.

They love football. They are paid to do that.

For some reason, this season has been challenging for everyone involved in college football. I believe that's called Covid-19.

FSU's administration did what they believed was right for their student-athletes. F$U's administration would love nothing more than this black eye of a season to go away.

Quit with the conspiracy theories or at least take off your tin foal hat. This is the easiest "conspiracy" in history to pull off.

Good grief. Yes.

Go Canes. Yes.
👍

Go Canes.
I could not disagree more with this take. There are absolutely some in FSUs higher ups that are using Covid as an excuse to mask other issues. These aren’t pure medical/safety decisions. I’m not pointing fingers at the players either. They have no say. I’m not hearing of other schools bailing the day of after travel. If I remember correctly, Clemson passed the ACC safety protocols in place to play last week. I haven’t heard any chatter about rescheduling. It sounds like FSU had enough players to field a team today. Practically every other school has had at least 1 game where they had to play with a skeleton crew and took their lumps. Nah man, I’m not giving FSU a pass on this, not on my best impartial day I’m not. For a number of reasons it stinks like hot garbage and certainly looks like more than bad luck. If anyone wants to go the route of FSU is concerned about the well being of their students, I propose you look at pics of their stands for their home games.

I could not disagree more with this take. There are absolutely some in FSUs higher ups that are using Covid as an excuse to mask other issues. These aren’t pure medical/safety decisions. I’m not pointing fingers at the players either. They have no say. I’m not hearing of other schools bailing the day of after travel. If I remember correctly, Clemson passed the ACC safety protocols in place to play last week. I haven’t heard any chatter about rescheduling. It sounds like FSU had enough players to field a team today. Practically every other school has had at least 1 game where they had to play with a skeleton crew and took their lumps. Nah man, I’m not giving FSU a pass on this, not on my best impartial day I’m not. For a number of reasons it stinks like hot garbage and certainly looks like more than bad luck. If anyone wants to go the route of FSU is concerned about the well being of their students, I propose you look at pics of their stands for their home games.
👍

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s not so much that the Semenholes are cancelling games cause that’s happening all over CFB.

The problem with everyone is the how and when they are doing it.Money is tight in these athletic depts because of this sHT and having teams spend several hundred thousand dollars to fly,house and feed a football team and staff equipment,etc only to be told a couple hours before the game “ oh yea sorry we forgot to call you.We can’t play right now” is where the problem lies.

It’s not so much that the Semenholes are cancelling games cause that’s happening all over CFB.

The problem with everyone is the how and when they are doing it.Money is tight in these athletic depts because of this sHT and having teams spend several hundred thousand dollars to fly,house and feed a football team and staff equipment,etc only to be told a couple hours before the game “ oh yea sorry we forgot to call you.We can’t play right now” is where the problem lies.
Exactly. This is why no one is giving Wake a hard time for canceling our game. How ****ed would we be if we spent 300k on travel and then it gets cancelled 3 hours before kickoff?

FSU did that bush league **** two straight weeks.

Advertisement
Back