FSU DUCKS ANOTHER TEAM

Advertisement
Where is the porster that said last week, in defending FSU, the Clemson was going to have a whole bunch of infected players during the week, and they wouldn’t even be able to play this week? Where is that guy, could that have been @Number1CanesFan ? LOL
Let's be factual and stop making **** up!!! I said, "I'm sure you'll see some Clemson players test postive next week. It wouldn't surprise me if Clemson has to cancel their game next week."

Is it a conspiracy that our game next week with Wake Forrest is cancelled? I guess Wake Forrest is ducking us as well.

We are not simply talking about a rival. This is a multiple thread on the same subject. FSU isn't ducking anyone. Is Wake ducking us? Did Trevor Lawrence duck a month of college football? Any other team with cancellations ducking? Or is it just FSU? Clemson has steamrolled FSU in the past and they will steamroll them again. FSU isn't ducking anyone. Give it up. The players want to play. They love football. The coaches want to play. They love football. For some reason, this season has been challenging for everyone involved in college football. FSU's administration did what they believed was right for their student-athletes. Quit with the conspiracy theories or at least take off your tin foal hat. Good grief.

Go Canes.

Oh look another "Hurricanes" fan running to die on a hill defending the semenholes.

It’s not so much that the Semenholes are cancelling games cause that’s happening all over CFB.

The problem with everyone is the how and when they are doing it.Money is tight in these athletic depts because of this sHT and having teams spend several hundred thousand dollars to fly,house and feed a football team and staff equipment,etc only to be told a couple hours before the game “ oh yea sorry we forgot to call you.We can’t play right now” is where the problem
Exactly. This is why no one is giving Wake a hard time for canceling our game. How ****ed would we be if we spent 300k on travel and then it gets cancelled 3 hours before kickoff?

FSU did that bush league **** two straight weeks.
Oh look another "Hurricanes" fan running to die on a hill defending the semenholes.
👍

Norvell is going to ask for a running clock to start during warmups if they reschedule the Clemson game. Dabo ain't gonna show any mercy.

Advertisement
Nobody here complains about games being cancelled where the formal rules are being follo
Let's be factual and stop making **** up!!! I said, "I'm sure you'll see some Clemson players test postive next week. It wouldn't surprise me if Clemson has to cancel their game next week."

Is it a conspiracy that our game next week with Wake Forrest is cancelled? I guess Wake Forrest is ducking us as well.

So it was you! LOL. Old faithful.

Wake Forest didn’t cancel the morning of the game clownface. But I guess that little detail escapes you. That game is a week from today

The thing I don't understand is that FSU knows they were a laughingstock for last week, they'd have to know doing it again would be 100 times worse.

And if you're not smart enough to understand the difference is the timing and the complete lack of respect for your opponent's time and money, then you must be a doormat for every relationship you have.

The thing I don't understand is that FSU knows they were a laughingstock for last week, they'd have to know doing it again would be 100 times worse.

And if you're not smart enough to understand the difference is the timing and the complete lack of respect for your opponent's time and money, then you must be a doormat for every relationship you have.

They can arrange it so they get the results back before the team travels. This is just head scratching.

Nobody here complains about games being cancelled where the formal rules are being follo

So it was you! LOL. Old faithful.

Wake Forest didn’t cancel the morning of the game clownface. But I guess that little detail escapes you. That game is a week from today
You're trying to parse words into something I didn't say dip ****. So child like.

Advertisement
FSU HAS Covid. LMAO

So the whole **** school is the epicenter now???!

My respect for this team is at -100. This needs to be investigated by both the ACC & NCAA.

It's almost as if they are the Umbrella Corporation....only ***. xD

And for the apologists; COVID-19 ended up being a godsend for FSU. Why? Because even without COVID-19, FSU still would've had the worst season they've EVER had in the last 30 years. This just gives them an excuse: "Wah, wah, all our players opted out because of Covid. Wah wah, we had to cancel games because the third string long snapper tested positive. Wah wah, we're still paying Willie Taggert so we have no money." This FSU team is incredibly bad. They are so bad in fact, I think our '97 Probation Team would beat them by two scores. They have no team unity, a toxic culture, and a head coach that is a shook fwaggot.

Yes, they are ducking. And the way they are doing it is so blatantly obvious, Mr. Magoo would raise an eyebrow. Both of the teams involved would've kicked the crap out of FSU. 'Oh we didn't forfeit, we *CAnCEled ThE GaMe*.' They cancel games like Ohio State won the national championship in 2002.

Please.

Honestly at this point, FSU should forfeit the remainder of the season. Quit wasting other teams money and time.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We are not simply talking about a rival. This is a multiple thread on the same subject. FSU isn't ducking anyone. Is Wake ducking us? Did Trevor Lawrence duck a month of college football? Any other team with cancellations ducking? Or is it just FSU? Clemson has steamrolled FSU in the past and they will steamroll them again. FSU isn't ducking anyone. Give it up. The players want to play. They love football. The coaches want to play. They love football. For some reason, this season has been challenging for everyone involved in college football. FSU's administration did what they believed was right for their student-athletes. Quit with the conspiracy theories or at least take off your tin foal hat. Good grief.

Go Canes.
1606669933385.gif

Advertisement

Go Canes.
Everyone needs to go ahead and pass on reading this summary. Might as well believe that all boosters are altruists that receive no qualitative or quantitative benefits from supporting his/her university.

Let's not let facts get in the way of a good story. Per the ACC Covid-19 rules, all teams must test 3 times per week. FSU's 3rd test on Friday is handled by an independent 3rd party so they have no control over the process which is why they're getting the news late in the day.

Teams should get their testing and results before traveling. Last week Clemson traveled with a Covid-19 positive player. This week UVA traveled and FSU comes up with Covid snake eyes.

The reality is that the virus is in our communities at an alarming rate. Because there is such a high rate of infection, player's exposure has increased significantly and that's why we're seeing so many games get canceled. Unfortunately, this trend is going continue because there will be more cases of Covid-19 after the Thanksgiving holiday.

Buckle up, mask up, and lets get to the other side.
This is the annoying part, everyone here sits there acting like FSU is in the corner scared to play teams....lol which is the opposite of what we’ve known for 40 years playing them and have admired of FSU unlike UF. But instead everyone just repeats the same stupid **** about them being scared like theres no protocol around that **** that just forced us to miss games also, but that we tested positive for earlier in week.... and they repeat it without just ******* reading

Advertisement
Back