Fsu depth chart

Trashing their performance thus far is fools gold.

World wrote us off after week 1 and that abysmal OL showing.

Concede the sample size, but;

Our Oline is better than it was vs. LSU, not by a mile, but by enough.

Theirs gave Frenchy enough time against a marginally talented UL team when it mattered-most recently- and they're going to be uppity for this one , even with the injuries and lack of overall talent.

Their D on our run game has been inexplicably great for the last few and isn't bad now, so yeah, they are going to try to force KP to beat em.

Cautiously optimistic in the matchups across the board, but this is the game of the year for us and them.

The UNC OLine analysis by lancegawd has me a bit concerned too.

Temper thine expectations.

As said above, we made them look dynamic last year, despite their already apparent struggles in the waning days of Fisher.

Let's see what Perry's really made of this Saturday. This is RoD time for him.

I see us pulling away in the late 3rd if at all. Otherwise, a dogfight.

Can't wait to eat all the crow if we stomp.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Their 5 star DT Wilson flashed against UL. If we struggle to block those DTs and Burns abuses our Tackles in the throw game then Perry is going to have to show toughness. And he can’t be the one read and panic guy he was a little bit in the 3rd quarter against UNC.

FSU's strength (DL) on defense is going up against our weakness (OL) on offense. The LOS will be critical. Burns vs St Louis or ND is scary and their DTs always outmuscle our interior guys. Baloney struggles with big strong guys and he will against Christmas and their other big DT. This matchup gives me pause. We can't afford to get into 3rd and longs against this team. If Richt does his predictable run on first and second downs and gets third and longs, we're in for a long game, imo.

Advertisement
Their 5 star DT Wilson flashed against UL. If we struggle to block those DTs and Burns abuses our Tackles in the throw game then Perry is going to have to show toughness. And he can’t be the one read and panic guy he was a little bit in the 3rd quarter against UNC.

Yeah he was locking on to one receiver a little too much that quarter. Watching the replay, he had homer out in the flats multiple times by himself and didnt look at him.

We aren’t playing a team that won 10 games last season fellas. They sucked then and there is nothing about this game that has gotten better for them

Away
Worse coaching staff
OL
Depth

They’re an all around **** show right now

And but for redwine injury in third quarter last season, we’d have beaten them by double digits w a 50% passer and our starting RB leaving the game too.

https://collegefootballtalk.nbcspor...ortedly-enters-transfer-portal-a-second-time/

Boy is that Perry to a TEE. You called it early. I had that feeling even in the 18 spring game. I really hope the kid has taken to Enos coaching or we’re in trouble if he wins the job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back