Fsu depth chart

Odysseus

Freshman
FSU's Depth Chart For The Miami Game

Just going thru their depth chart their o line is lacking talent seriously and when you look at them defensively they are small like a high school defense size wise but they are fast but probably their least talented defense in several years will be a long day for them

Advertisement
Without even looking at their reported sizes, they visually look very small. Smallest FSU team I can remember. Miami is much, much bigger.

Agreed. Their best DL Burns is very similar in size to what Bogle is now. Dude is really quick but if your OL can get their hands on him they should be able to neutralize him. I think Scaife matches up best against him and hopefully gets a lot of run at OT this game.

Looked at their board today and 4 of their o linemen are in blue jerseys or they weren’t at practice. Juwan Williams was in blue, Landon ****erson and Derrick Kelly (2 starters weren’t present) and Bello has had a club on his hand.

Kelly has been out and probably won’t play Saturday, ****erson just came back from injury so he probably isn’t 100%, Williams I have no idea, Bello sucks and probably won’t get many snaps.

Advertisement
Look, our OL is still a work in progress. I'm not making that up, check out @Lance Roffers posts, it's all there on film. If this game is close, it's because of our OL.

I hope you guys are right. My common sense tells me I’m right. But **** man all these threads and memes and tweets are prime real estate for an upset.
At this point fspoo has nothing to lose. Everyone is expecting them to lose big.
This season we’ve had very slow starts against horrible teams. If we go down early even 3-0 and struggle moving the ball and the stadium gets quiet it can get interesting.
14 point dog is nothing in the history of upsets. Just ask vtech that has lost 2 games in the past 20 years where they were at least a 30 point favorite. Let’s not forget our good friends at app state and Toledo that frequent our site and boast they’re FBS conquests.
I know most of those upsets are teams that were asleep the week leading to the game cause they were playing fcs schools.
I know this is different cause it’s FSU and there is a lot of bad blood. But all this cake walk talk is the kind of thing that lets teams lose focus during the week. I hope our team smells blood in the water. Our veterans better not let anyone take this week lightly.

Hold up wtf am I saying??!!!
We roll mf’ers!!!!

Their OL will look like Alabama's if the refs allow them to hold like they did last year. Our D-line need to do a better job selling these holds.

Against UNC there was a play were Patchan was held but he didn't do much to break free and sell that hold.

Advertisement
Don't care. I hope we treat this like their 2013 team. I want to annihilate this team, but am expecting a close one.

Our OL, with its issues, is miles ahead of FSU’s. Not even debatable.

that's wonderful but the offensive lines don't play each other. They play defensive lineman and FSU has a few guys that aren't slouches principally a speed rusher who can be paired up against some of our slower-moving waist bending tackles. Again read Lance's post. Lesser rushers gave us some trouble against North Carolina. Perhaps you didn't notice, but our defense did a fair amount of the scoring for us.

Last time we steam rolled them was 49-27 in 2001. They have players that will show up for this game. Expect a dog fight for at least the first half.

Advertisement
FSU's Depth Chart For The Miami Game

Just going thru their depth chart their o line is lacking talent seriously and when you look at them defensively they are small like a high school defense size wise but they are fast but probably their least talented defense in several years will be a long day for them

They are small b/c of all that Zumba dancing they be doing in practice

Our DL should absolutely feast. If they don’t then they just didn’t show up.

We made them look dynamic last year with a true freshmans stick figure playing his 2nd game at QB, so I’m not counting on whipping them. Plus, we’ve yet to see Perry against a group of plus athletes in a marquee matchup.

Advertisement

We made them look dynamic last year with a true freshmans stick figure playing his 2nd game at QB, so I’m not counting on whipping them. Plus, we’ve yet to see Perry against a group of plus athletes in a marquee matchup.
Plus athletes is the key here. Fitting it into tight windows is harder when better athletes are present

This is where we will see Richt's by the numbers play calling shine. Petrino lost because he got ****y at the end. Threw an unecessary pick with the game in hand. Richt is going to methodically dissect FSU on Sat. He's going to cautiously test each area of the field. I predict the game will snowball in our favor.

Perry's inexperience in big games combined with Brian Burns vs Donaldson has me tempering my **** talking

Perry's inexperience in big games combined with Brian Burns vs Donaldson has me tempering my **** talking
Need to chip him, **** put another olineman as the 2nd tight end and run right at his *** as he’s a liability there in the run game

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back