FSU Backed Out

One thyme the baddest dude in high school challenged me to a fight after school. Nut case named Buddy Ravel. Knot gonna lye, I wanted to duck the fight, butt their was know way out. Eye no how FSU feels, sew I'm knot gonna point a finger at FSU on this won.
If a kid wants to fight after school, they are scared of getting in trouble. Blacken the dude's eye in the middle of class and keep punching. They won't know what to do because they are too scared of getting expelled.

Advertisement
If a kid wants to fight after school, they are scared of getting in trouble. Blacken the dude's eye in the middle of class and keep punching. They won't know what to do because they are too scared of getting expelled.
This is gold.

I saw Norvell come out and say they were ready. Not they weren’t, he knew the beating that was coming.

Advertisement
One thyme the baddest dude in high school challenged me to a fight after school. Nut case named Buddy Ravel. Knot gonna lye, I wanted to duck the fight, butt their was know way out. Eye no how FSU feels, sew I'm knot gonna point a finger at FSU on this won.

I hope you didn’t “**** it up” Mitchell 😂😂😂

Friend, you don't know Buddy Ravel. He knocked out Craig Mattey in the library the same day he wanted to fight me.
Did he look at you something like this?

FB4A9737-6B05-415C-A64D-CE53EA976EE0.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thats why they did it, hoping UNC and Miami loses one more game so their game is not needwd

None of these games are needed.

The 2020 ACC tiebreakers are such that an equal number of games would not even be required.

Lots of people trying to apply 2019 rules to the 2020 world.

Sure hope this game gets played...would love to see the Semenholes get 60-70 put on them right before early signing day...

Advertisement
You expect something like this from Florida. How times have changed at FSU.

Advertisement
Back