FSU Backed Out

You know, taking the orange & green shades off, putting my hatred of F$U aside for a moment, looking at all the facts and circumstances objectively...

I could never show up on CiS and utter a single word in support of that ****hole program, even if I kinda/sorta/maybe understood why they decided to ***** out today. There are certain lines you just don't cross if you consider yourself a true Cane.
Its easy.

**** FSU.

Advertisement
The two medical staffs couldn't come to an agreement.

I heard Clemson was cool with providing FSU with the giant baby bottle, the naked pictures of Bea Arthur, and the 67 copies of Moby ****, but refused to fill their helmets with cottage cheese.

I heard Clemson was cool with providing FSU with the giant baby bottle, the naked pictures of Bea Arthur, and the 67 copies of Moby ****, but refused to fill their helmets with cottage cheese.
This is the stuff that legends are made of.
*Booty bump*

unnamed.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
To be clear, according to Andrea Adelaon, Clemp$on tested as per the protocol before they left for trailerhassee last night. They got the results AFTER they were already there. One back up OL tested positive and Clemp$on notified the proper FSU and ACC officials. Clemp$on was willing to play but FSPoo decided not to.
🤔😑

“On Saturday morning, both schools got on a call with an ACC representative to sign off on whether they felt comfortable proceeding with the game. This is standard before any ACC game can be played. Multiple sources said Clemson felt comfortable it had followed all safety protocols and wanted to move ahead and play the game. In addition to following as many distance rules as possible during practice and meetings, Clemson traveled to Florida State wearing N95 face masks and face shields. Clemson also pointed out there is no evidence of coronavirus spread or transmission during games. In addition, one source said Clemson offered to get rapid testing on Saturday and move the game to Saturday night, but Florida State did not accept.”

So FSU basically was too chicken**** to take their medicine. What a bunch of gaping vaginas

Advertisement

Nudes of Bea Arthur??? Like for realz?? ... I mean I'm asking for a friend... who kinna looks like me... :)

A limerick:

The poor Noles are now an ACC cupcake
and FSU docs feared a COVID outbreak
Clemson offered to rapid test
to lay their concerns to rest
but the players in Tally are a bunch of snowflakes.

Advertisement
Back