FSU Backed Out

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
Since the other thread was derailed and sent to Covid purgatory, we’ll start again here with a nice post from @Patreek.

CD39F886-30A3-4F49-B4CD-F965FB2680B7.jpeg

Oh and no worries, the 2 (now 3) Covid Warriors who derailed that thread are thread banned from this one from the start.

Last edited:
Advertisement
To be clear, according to Andrea Adelaon, Clemp$on tested as per the protocol before they left for trailerhassee last night. They got the results AFTER they were already there. One back up OL tested positive and Clemp$on notified the proper FSU and ACC officials. Clemp$on was willing to play but FSPoo decided not to.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Those pussoirs backed out, this had nothing to do with Covid protocols, player safety or anything else other than cowardice, that lockerroom is spoiled rotten to the core.

I love it.

Norvell quote: “We hope to play in December” HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ....he knows they won’t be available.

The best part: it confirms Norvell is a coward and a ***** and what future player/recruit will have respect for him?

Advertisement
One thyme the baddest dude in high school challenged me to a fight after school. Nut case named Buddy Ravel. Knot gonna lye, I wanted to duck the fight, butt their was know way out. Eye no how FSU feels, sew I'm knot gonna point a finger at FSU on this won.
The stranger things kid?

Advertisement
You know, taking the orange & green shades off, putting my hatred of F$U aside for a moment, looking at all the facts and circumstances objectively...

I could never show up on CiS and utter a single word in support of that ****hole program, even if I kinda/sorta/maybe understood why they decided to ***** out today. There are certain lines you just don't cross if you consider yourself a true Cane.

Advertisement
Back