FSU Backed Out

RVACane

Lone Wolf Maude
Staff member
Since the other thread was derailed and sent to Covid purgatory, we’ll start again here with a nice post from @Patreek.

CD39F886-30A3-4F49-B4CD-F965FB2680B7.jpeg

Oh and no worries, the 2 (now 3) Covid Warriors who derailed that thread are thread banned from this one from the start.

Last edited:

423Hurricane

High Profile Wannabe
To be clear, according to Andrea Adelaon, Clemp$on tested as per the protocol before they left for trailerhassee last night. They got the results AFTER they were already there. One back up OL tested positive and Clemp$on notified the proper FSU and ACC officials. Clemp$on was willing to play but FSPoo decided not to.

Those pussoirs backed out, this had nothing to do with Covid protocols, player safety or anything else other than cowardice, that lockerroom is spoiled rotten to the core.

I love it.

Norvell quote: “We hope to play in December” HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ....he knows they won’t be available.

The best part: it confirms Norvell is a coward and a pussy and what future player/recruit will have respect for him?

5ringshowboutu

"Wynwood dick sucking short bus faqqit"
One thyme the baddest dude in high school challenged me to a fight after school. Nut case named Buddy Ravel. Knot gonna lye, I wanted to duck the fight, butt their was know way out. Eye no how FSU feels, sew I'm knot gonna point a finger at FSU on this won.
The stranger things kid?