FSU at MIAMI 1/22 2PM ESPN

Advertisement
Can we call this Coach Ls last season? I am fine with letting him finish this one out, but it's time to start over in all the revenue sports.

My question is, does Wong even see that he's popped out once he started his drive? That's also a fairly difficult pass to make from that spot on the court unless he immediately recognizes that Sam faded to the top of the key.
Sam's not the most athletic guy. Even money a difficult pass attempt goes off his hands.

It was extremely painful this loss in last possession to lose to fsu once again, but at least Miami came all way back and showed much resilience and fight to come back from 26 down.

Miami can still finish rest of season strong. We need to beat vatech, BC, ND, pitt, etc.
We could win or lose any one of those games. We're good but hardly dominant.

Advertisement
lol this team gets the smallest amount of media praises then ***** the bed the following game...both against FSU lol What an epic failure.

Advertisement
If we make the NCAAT why would he leave with the recruiting class he has coming in?

I once naively said about Manny Diaz, "I'd we'd played a full season in 2020, that's a 10 win team and likely ACC Coastal champ for sure." There are only so many excuses one can make for a coach that constantly ****s the bed.

So let's say Coach L stays and brings in a good class, but has yet another losing season next year. Is the argument going to be that he deserves another couple of years to coach those recruits up? I don't hate the guy, but I think we've seen his upper limit at UM. Even with a loaded roster - the absolute BEST will ever do is make it to the Sweet 16 and lose (just getting out of the first round has been a struggle). I'm not happy with that.

Proud of them guys for the 2ne half comeback.

That shot would have sent Wong to the NBA. I think he will be back next year.

Advertisement
I once naively said about Manny Diaz, "I'd we'd played a full season in 2020, that's a 10 win team and likely ACC Coastal champ for sure." There are only so many excuses one can make for a coach that constantly ****s the bed.

So let's say Coach L stays and brings in a good class, but has yet another losing season next year. Is the argument going to be that he deserves another couple of years to coach those recruits up? I don't hate the guy, but I think we've seen his upper limit at UM. Even with a loaded roster - the absolute BEST will ever do is make it to the Sweet 16 and lose (just getting out of the first round has been a struggle). I'm not happy with that.
7 straight losses to your biggest rival, 3 straight losing seasons, 4 straight years of no post season play

If that didnt get him fired ^ I don’t think anything does. Won’t be a losing season this year thankfully but add two more L’s to your biggest rival to bring it to 9 straight.

Advertisement
Rewatching the game and the officiating wasn’t just bad. It was atrocious. Absolutely next level awful.

We still should have won but the guys came out wound up too tight and 24 points was 1 too many to overcome in the last 20.

J Miller being limited by fouls in the 1st half was game changing.

Don’t know what Ham has on the zebras but his bag game has been strong for years on the recruiting side.

Agreed, if we had one more serviceable big man, that would be a huge difference. Coach L has done pretty good with this group of canes.
You see, this is what kills me about Coach L. He is the reason we have "this group of Canes." You can't praise him for coaching a bad roster, when he' the culprit to why we have a bad roster. Him and his staff have done a **** poor job of recruiting over the last few years. Granted, by all accounts the 2022 class looks great and I hope we're able to fix one of the worst roster compositions in all of P5 basketball. To be in the ACC and not have a single big man is baffling.

Advertisement
Back