Frost Says No To UF, Mullen Going To Gata

Advertisement
LOL! His division?! You are saying since MSU did NOT beat out AU, Bama and LSU for the SEC West he's BAD?!

His average finish in the standings over 9 seasons was 4.3, and this is worse than it seems because the first 3 seasons it was a 6 team division. If that impresses you go root for his new team.

Advertisement
The SEC is where coaches go to die. Every program seems to feel they are Bama level tradition and entitled to ships. Its crazy. TAMU is a joke.

The truth is almost always in the middle. Mullen wasnt the worst or the best hire they could have done, and doesnt dramatically tilt the landscape in their favor by any means. He also has quite the reputation of being an *******, so it will be interesting how he handles the pressure.

Sumlin officially fired now also
Jimbo walking out?

A delusional notion at best but it'd sure be awesome for those clowns in Tally to have to scramble for a head corch. I can't even think of who they'd even target. Chuckie Weak? Venables?

Advertisement
The really only good hires for now appear to be UCLA and AZST (if they get Sumlin).

I’m waiting to see if he was forced to retain the ******.If he was he’s fcked from the start cause it shows he’s not in complete control,Strickland is.

And he’s getting into a 4-5 year rebuild with no QB( doubt Corral ends up there) and a roster that is sorely lacking in talent not to mention that this years recruiting class is sHT and getting worse by the day .Problem is these delusional idiots just fired a guy that won the east 2 out the 3 years he was there and got canned or at least pulled an Urban and figured out a way to get the **** out of there so good luck trying to ask them for patience.

I’ll say it now.Mullen won’t last 4-5 years there and unless he signs a 3 year contract( highly doubtful) will never see the end of his contract coaching there.

Shannon is likely staying. Mullen will need all of the FL connections possible.

Corral likes Mullen from what they are saying.

Sumlin officially fired now also
Jimbo walking out?

A delusional notion at best but it'd sure be awesome for those clowns in Tally to have to scramble for a head corch. I can't even think of who they'd even target. Chuckie Weak? Venables?

Taggart? Miles?

Miles there would comedy gold. If he didn't win immediately that fanbase would have a collective aneurysm as his zany antics wear thin.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who is probably the best choice of them all.

Bad news for us. Gotta hope Miss. State doesn't go after Diaz, now.

Diaz is not ready for a HC gig...love the guy, but just not ready...plus Miami is his home and dream job at UM. Him taking over for Richt in the mid term is the most likely.

Hes just as ready as Mullen when he was hired.

Mullen and Billy Gonzales (who **** be bringing w him) were elite recruiters at UF. Theyll do just fine on the trail.

Are they recruiting for Urban Meyer this time?

Its UF man. I know we hate to admit it, but their brand is strong. Like UM theyre always one good coach away from a quick rebound. Mullen is straight. Theyll get their guys.

They got their guys with shark****er.....Mullen won’t be Elite

Diaz is not ready for a HC gig...love the guy, but just not ready...plus Miami is his home and dream job at UM. Him taking over for Richt in the mid term is the most likely.

Mullen and Billy Gonzales (who **** be bringing w him) were elite recruiters at UF. Theyll do just fine on the trail.

Its UF man. I know we hate to admit it, but their brand is strong. Like UM theyre always one good coach away from a quick rebound. Mullen is straight. Theyll get their guys.

Bet he pulls in aTop 10 class every year.

Advertisement

Bet he pulls in aTop 10 class every year.

Based on him or the Gator? Shark****er was an imbecile and they did well.

Taggart was the best choice.

UF is done in SFL.
Some kids down here have an affinity for UiF, so long as the coach appears competent they will get some kids down here, annoying as it is.

His biggest challenge there is the delusional fan base. Even if he can average a 10 win season there, he will get run out of town.

Advertisement
Back