Frost Says No To UF, Mullen Going To Gata

Advertisement
FL one of the worst jobs out there as things are ran there now. Why would you want to became head coach at a school where you have to get permission to go to the barroom as,a coach

Advertisement
This is clearly wrong. Chip Kelly was hired by the Gators at 1PM like a week ago. I had a very credible source on this site tell me.

Solid choice.

Hes a real good choice they may gotten the best one by luck

Agree. I think he can do some great things there - he wanted the Miami job bad so I’m guessing he knows exactly how to use sofla/fla talent on offense. They’re going to be pretty **** good on offense in short order.

Not a **** hire but very solid.

Boy, someone here told me Mullen was a terrible choice for Miami. I said if Richt were unavailable, I would have hired him. I was told he had a bad record against ranked opponents. As if that matters when your ****nal is limited to MSU talent.

He is 2-17 in ranked matchups

If you take away his FCS wins he is nearly .500

He has never finished higher than 4th in sec west except for one year in 9 tries

He's gonna fail at Florida

Advertisement
There might not be a bigger differential in the world than that between the initial fantasy names floated by their fans & media for any SEC coaching vacancy and the names that actually get the jobs. Gaslit deludinoids.

Solid choice.

Agree. I think he can do some great things there - he wanted the Miami job bad so I’m guessing he knows exactly how to use sofla/fla talent on offense. They’re going to be pretty **** good on offense in short order.

Boy, someone here told me Mullen was a terrible choice for Miami. I said if Richt were unavailable, I would have hired him. I was told he had a bad record against ranked opponents. As if that matters when your ****nal is limited to MSU talent.

He was at MSU for 9 years and had one 10 win season and never won his own division. That would be a poor hire for Miami.

Solid choice.

I think what he's done at miss st is really impressive. Same with Leach at Wash State.

Even though it's cool and funny to call them corches

Advertisement
Wow. What job is Frost waiting for? Nebraska?

It's either Nebraska or he's staying at UCF.

Although Arizona State could pay him a ton of money and I think his wife is from Arizona.

He's in the perfect position. He'll dominate his weak a$$ conference for as long as he's there. At a minimum he'll win 10 games a year. He's working for the largest university in the country. He's in a decent city. He can choose to sit back and be picky about where he wants to go.

Well never mind about that whole ASU thing, gonna be UCF or Nebraska.

[TWEET]934830208015880193[/TWEET]

Wait, did I miss something? Was Sumlin fired from A&M? Or is he resigning to take the ASU job?

Mullins would do well at UF. Hope this falls through.

They have to get someone eventually, LOL. Mullen has been desperate to get out of Starkville for years.

He wanted the Miami job bad and called Florida a lateral move from Miss St a few years ago.

Advertisement
Diaz? Know no one wants to hear it but he has to be an option for MS St.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back