From now on..

Wow, Craval85 is a sad little snowflake. Guess he didn't like my reaction to his ridiculous take on Lawrence....so he went back and marked a bunch of my old posts from November that have nothing to do with this topic as "dumb" in retaliation! :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Guess he showed me!
LOL told ya

Advertisement
This clown PMd me saying if I gave another dumb reaction to any of his porsts, he'd do it all of mine. Ohhhhhh..... LULZ. This dude has serious mental issues.

LOL told ya

You worthless, dyck sucking, opioid addict. I PM'd you to warn you if you neg me without any legitimate reason, I will also do the same. You can't intelligently/seriously respond to anything that I write because a.) you take too many drugs or b.) your IQ is just too low. I would definitely quit if I were you. Trust me you definitely do not want to fight this war

You worthless, dyck sucking, opioid addict. I PM'd you to warn you if you neg me without any legitimate reason, I will also do the same. You can't intelligently/seriously respond to anything that I write because a.) you take too many drugs or b.) your IQ is just too low. I would definitely quit if I were you. Trust me you definitely do not want to fight this war
Seek help.

That's a moot pt. People never prefaced their praise or hype of lawrence with "he's only a sophmore". They said emphatically that "he's the greatest QB of all time". "He's the greatest NFL prospect ever". "He's on the same level as MJ & Tom Brady". LMAO
Also it was Burrow's 1st yr in that system. Lawrence has been in his system for 2 yrs.

you got any quotes of anybody saying that? Because I’ve never heard any of it. Burrow is older than Josh Rosen.

Advertisement
Again..just like my last response you guys don't understand the crux of the argument or the premise of the post. When you say someone is "the greatest CFB QB of all time" or the "greatest NFL prospect since Manning" you have to hold them to high standards. Very high standards. No one is making the argument that he's dog ****. He's going to be a top 10 pick. This post is only in response to the lofty praise & hype that he was receiving.
He won more nc’s than Peyton lol

He won more nc’s than Peyton lol
Exactly. He is the one that brought up the Peyton Manning comparison. Then when I presented multiple examples of games, including big, important games, and games when Peyton was already in his final year, where Manning had worse stats and a worse game than Lawrence, he makes all sorts of excuses about why we can't compare his stats with Peyton's!

Why don't you just donate yours you old *******. I still use mine on a regular..dummy

Because anyone using them on a regular dummy is wasting them.

I and everyone else I know use ours on real women regularly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Do you have one of these for marijuana users and also one for adhd? I want to see how fûcked up I am.

Nah bro you're good. Even though you low key upvote the dyck suckers I'm having a convo with, I still have nothing but love for you as poster on this forum.

Nah bro you're good. Even though you low key upvote the dyck suckers I'm having a convo with, I still have nothing but love for you as poster on this forum.

Why don't you just man up and blow him already? I set up a poll on this forum and have the day set for today, so get tuggin'.

Advertisement
Trevor struggled with accuracy and consistency all year. They didn't play anyone so their games weren't being watched by the nation and everyone was just assuming he was performing at an elite level. I don't believe he is who he was last year. Sophomore slumps are real, especially after the hype he experienced last year.

Very great college quarterback thus far in his career and I imagine he will have a much better season next year and be taken as a top 3 draft pick. I would take Burrow over him 9.5 times out of 10 though. This isn't based on last night and isn't me being salty, I have nothing against the kid and hope he succeeds at the next level.

He is a slam dunk number 1 pick l. No debate. He would have been the number one pick last year, he would be the number one pick this year, and he is going to be the number 1 pick next season

Advertisement
Lol. I’m a mess. I don’t downvote you though. I Just agree with some of their points about Lawrence when you look at his overall work (and the revenge downvoting thing) but get that you’re pointing out that Lawrence shouldn’t have been annointed the next Tom Brady. Burrow had the best year I’ve ever seen for a college QB, and unlike Tebow, he looks like he can succeed at the next level.

Burrow had the best year I’ve ever seen for a college QB, and unlike Tebow, he looks like he can succeed at the next level.
Tebow would’ve had a very successful pro career if he accepted a Taysom Hill-like role.

H Back / TE / Wildcat QB

He stubbornly refused to play anything other than QB and that was his downfall.

Tebow would’ve had a very successful pro career if he accepted a Taysom Hill-like role.

H Back / TE / Wildcat QB

He stubbornly refused to play anything other than QB and that was his downfall.
I’m talking strictly as a traditional QB.

Advertisement
Back