Frog stance is very much alive and well

Advertisement
You Golden slurpers will go to great lengths to defend him. I salute you.

Did these guys get it from us or the other way around?

proxy.php

Advertisement
You couldn't pay Pete and staff to waste their time with the amateur hour going on in Miami

That is bad form period...not even a good two gap stance! Who the **** is that?

are you stupid or one of the slow guys

they are not set in their stances yet

Lol if he's in a 3 point stance than it better be right! You don't rest in a position like that, you drop a knee. Apparently if you knew anything you'd know that. Clown
Fact that this is a 4 pt stance is comedic genius

Lol you're right and I totally didn't notice it. Either way you don't rest like that and it's bad form. Short of it being a poorly timed photograph (which is the only excuse), than its absolutely not ok.

Since we're breaking down a photo that consists of a grad assistant playing QB and a player that appears to be Scott Patchan playing running back, that isn't the frog stance. Specifically because he would practically be sitting down on his heels if it was. It is a lazy attempt at a 4 point stance or he wasn't set when the picture was taken.

Advertisement
That is bad form period...not even a good two gap stance! Who the **** is that?

are you stupid or one of the slow guys

they are not set in their stances yet

Lol, are you acting like we've never seen that stance in a game?

I was commenting on the idiot who said it's "bad form period" when he's clearly looking at a picture that was before the snap.

it's the reason why I asked him if he's slow and I'll ask you the same question. Are you stupid or slow?

Advertisement
Since we're breaking down a photo that consists of a grad assistant playing QB and a player that appears to be Scott Patchan playing running back, that isn't the frog stance. Specifically because he would practically be sitting down on his heels if it was. It is a lazy attempt at a 4 point stance or he wasn't set when the picture was taken.

Exactly. Take a snapshot of a moment in time when the players are not set, and likely are still moving to get set, and you can make it look like anything you want. Bet you can go to Patriots training camp and take a couple hundred shots and find some that look even worse than this.

Advertisement

proxy.php

"WE JUST NEED A 4-3 PUT THE HAND IN THE GROUND AND USE YOUR S.FL SPEED WE WILL BNE THE BEST DEFENSE #1 IF WE DO THIS BLITZ BLITZ BLITZ"

-our idiotic fanbase
Yeah, it's just our idiotic fanbase:

Miami Herald said:
### UM’s defensive scheme. Al Golden and D’Onofrio believe strongly in mixing 4-3 and 3-4 alignments. That’s a hot button issue among ex-players.

“We’re not a 3-4 team! Never have been,” former star running back Clinton Portis said. “A 4-3 is the best defense ever played. A 3-4 doesn’t fit UM.”

Former Heisman Trophy winner Gino Torretta agrees. “Miami has had success being a 4-3 aggressive defense in the past," Torretta said this past offseason. "I would like to see more aggressiveness from the front four. That’s what we did and we had a lot of success.”

proxy.php

"WE JUST NEED A 4-3 PUT THE HAND IN THE GROUND AND USE YOUR S.FL SPEED WE WILL BNE THE BEST DEFENSE #1 IF WE DO THIS BLITZ BLITZ BLITZ"

-our idiotic fanbase
Yeah, it's just our idiotic fanbase:

Miami Herald said:
### UM’s defensive scheme. Al Golden and D’Onofrio believe strongly in mixing 4-3 and 3-4 alignments. That’s a hot button issue among ex-players.

“We’re not a 3-4 team! Never have been,” former star running back Clinton Portis said. “A 4-3 is the best defense ever played. A 3-4 doesn’t fit UM.”

Former Heisman Trophy winner Gino Torretta agrees. “Miami has had success being a 4-3 aggressive defense in the past," Torretta said this past offseason. "I would like to see more aggressiveness from the front four. That’s what we did and we had a lot of success.”

PAST

DO you want to do everything based ont he past?

Aren't you the one who bashes Al Golden on "slow tempo" and want to do the new spread fast?

SPeak up clown.

Advertisement
Back