Frierson visiting UF this Saturday per Bartow

Advertisement
LOL

Like I said, you're clueless about the things that really matter. Kid has no choice but to be a 'cane. Your fashion updates are cute though, Jane!

Now I'm gonna have to agree with other posters bashing [MENTION=16258]Jane usher[/MENTION] in the ipf thread. In that thread I defended the individual not because of them stating they donated but because we have no way to know what's true. Now buddy is stating goes to gables with frierson. I'm sorry but your odds just took a drastic drop in my eyes. Not many high school kids are gonna donate 2k towards anything let alone an ipf. I'm now firmly on the troll board & nominate [MENTION=16258]Jane usher[/MENTION] for banishment to the realms of gayturd troll he'll! Be gone

Frierson donated $2k to the IPF?

nah the jane dude was in the ipf thread saying he donated $2k towards it. But now hes saying Frierson wears UF gear to school, and he knows that because he goes to CGHS. So dee is saying almost zero chance a High schooler is donating $2k to an ipf.

My parents did you **** asses, my dad graduated from The U and he is the CEO of a big Swiss bank....

LOL... Silver spooner reaction.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Committed to the U 3 minutes ago!!

Wtf.... He's been committed. He's been committed for a year.

U35QtXk.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back