Frierson visiting UF this Saturday per Bartow

Samrobinson352

Recruit
Just seen his name included in a pretty talented group of recruits expected to visit UF this weekend. Thought I read somewhere before he wanted to be the "ambassador" of our class. So it surprises me to see him visiting there.

Rest of the group included Pat Surtain, William Barnes, Chris Curry (has an offer from them), Nicholas Petit- Frere,
And WR Russell Brown ( team mate of Curry)

Read from a poster on the site they're saying it has a lot to do with the hiring of Seider.

Just curious to hear if you guys think this means anything with Frierson other than just a trip there since he'll be in Orlando for a camp that same weekend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_3374.JPG

IMG_3499.jpg

Advertisement
Just seen his name included in a pretty talented group of recruits expected to visit UF this weekend. Thought I read somewhere before he wanted to be the "ambassador" of our class. So it surprises me to see him visiting there.

Rest of the group included Pat Surtain, William Barnes, Chris Curry (has an offer from them), Nicholas Petit- Frere,
And WR Russell Brown ( team mate of Curry)

Read from a poster on the site they're saying it has a lot to do with the hiring of Seider.

Just curious to hear if you guys think this means anything with Frierson other than just a trip there since he'll be in Orlando for a camp that same weekend.

Visit was planned before Seider was even hired lmao.

Also, Patrick Surtain and Tyson Campbell both have a 7on7 event that day. Campbell isn't going because of it, Surtain is only going because he pulled a hamstring during track

Advertisement
Gators fans trying anyway to validate the Seider hire cut the sh*t bra lol...the seider effect lol.... it's funny how people think he was an elite recruiter because he was able to get south Florida recruits who had bad grades or wasn't wanted by the big 3

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back