Frierson transferring rumor

Advertisement
They played with his future by not starting him this season after the season he just had
Their responsibility is to the team not an individual players future. You start the best guy period, regardless of what anyone did last year.

Not that I am advocating some of the moves this idiotic staff has made but in general, starting positions should always be earned and not owed.

Y’all are some weak a** fans Gil is a baller..not his Fault Manny played his favorite #5 over him instead telling that kid to leave or be a backup….y’all flaw just like Blake James

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has to be around great college players to shine. He would of shined at UGA
Here We Go Again GIF

The old play for Bama or UGA and all of a sudden become an AA.

He would have gotten zero PT at either school just like 75% of the guys from South FL that go there and flame out that we never talk about.

our best defender last year who's now a back up? smh
He's another kid the coaches failed.

Agree.

Was he injured at the start? I already forgot about that game as there wasn't much to remember.

He was a sure tackler last year and blew up a lot of edge plays. Then it's like he vanished this year. He's shown some, but doesn't seem to get out there and K Smith surpassed him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good luck in all your future endeavors. But If younn wanna be here…. Haul ***! 🤷🏾‍♂️

He can run out to Utah and team up the bartender
Bartender joke never gets old .... whoops my bad. Actually its old AND stupid considering the guy clearly had the safeties playing much better when he was coaching them the last few years and he left the cupboard full with 4 and 5* guys.

Surprising. I know the family and he’s kind one of those dudes that was going to be a Cane coming out of HS regardless of record/coach. Also already got his degree.

Bartender joke never gets old .... whoops my bad. Actually its old AND stupid considering the guy clearly had the safeties playing much better when he was coaching them the last few years and he left the cupboard full with 4 and 5* guys.
remember that time the old espn production assistant had the defense playing much better when he was coaching them for a few years ............... whoops my bad

Advertisement
Back