Frierson transferring rumor

Advertisement
I like him, but, oh well.
parksandrec-ronswanson.gif

Lemme paraphrase this....

idgaf-i-dont-give-a-****.gif

**** I was a Gil fan. He just got the most playing time he’s had all year… Figured his regression was another corching casualty.

Advertisement
You'd think you'd like to see who the new coaches are. It's not like the current group has been pro-Gilbert this year. If you must leave, then best of luck. He isn't making a difference. Opens up another portal slot.

If Amari Carter was starting before me I would consider transferring too.

Also, if/when Manny is fired, the next coach may get rid of the striker position altogether. He may want to transfer somewhere and play a true safety position and not be asked to take on pulling guards on counter run plays (check out Romans SOTG breakdown of the FSU debacle.)

Besides, some guys are going to bounce and that's not a bad thing. In fact, it's necessary. To me, every good coach runs off guys who don't fit his program or the culture he's trying to build.

I think Gil is a good player and should be getting the snaps at striker, not Carter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao I remember there was an article preseason about him being the "quintessential hybrid player" wtf happened between then and now? Carter bum *** been stinking up the place
He got into a issue with Mandy when they switched amari than another when they tried being slick about giving gurvan his snaps but not admitting it.

Advertisement
Back