Frierson to the Portal

tenor.gif

Advertisement
I can understand that point. Also can see why he'd leave now so he ensures he has a good landing spot....

Something tells me he won't be the last one...Mario's comments earlier this week were cryptic and imo hinted toward some major player movement going out for us.
I think Mario has begun these conversations and there is an agreement that it is in these players best interest to get their names out early. They are still a part of the team.

Advertisement
Still crazy to me he didn’t play. Idky he’s a talented guy always was told his football Iq was high just doesn’t make sense

Hopefully Manny gives him a call at PSU. I think Frierson would be a good fit at NCState too. Those two are my good fits for him.

Baylor is another school that would make sense considering how Aranda uses his hybrid LBs/Safety.
Gaby said he is hearing Mizzou or duke. He would be playing for former coaches at both so it makes sense

Advertisement
Am I wrong? Cue me in on the fallacy of

Point 1: Getting himself in the portal now and finding a new school by Jan

Point 2: Coaches interview mid-year

Point 3: A certain one got his ******** smushed in after brokering his new deal
Is it better than quit recruiting and coaching 6 games in to the season

Lets Go Thumbs Up GIF by ESPN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good, bad, or indifferent it's time to move on from several players. Gil, Blades, Ivey, yes probably even Tae, to name a few.

During one sequence in the GT game, he came in for a play. GT ran the ball to his side and he took on a blocker and forced the RB inside where he was quickly tackled for no to minimum game. He got up excited but was immediately taken out for the next play. He put his head down and sprinted off the field. You could see his disappointment (body language) on the sideline.

Not blaming the coaches. Not blaming the player. Just did not work.

Go be great, kid!
Yeah I saw this, so confusing

Advertisement
Back