Frierson to the Portal

Advertisement
Well he wasn’t good and didn’t have a position. He’ll suffer the same fate at LV
This…Gil was darn good in the red zone… dealing with a short field. If you need him to cover someone and the QB has anything past 3 seconds… stick a fork in him, he’s done.

Advertisement
“I was inna cut counting up” what dat mean?
Intentionally criptic… but usually when someone says they were “counting up” they’re saying they were getting money.

In his case I’d take it he was counting the possible places he could go because a lot of teams wanted him.

Laying in the cut means hidden/ no one can see you.

Essentially saying that while the masses perceived him to be down and out, he was actually laying low and staying on his grind.

Lmao y'all not understanding his quote shows me how unseasoned and uncultured y'all are ..... Or maybe y'all just OLD AF.

By the way, stop taking quotes so serious man. 99% of the time it's just song lyrics and gets posted because they think it sounds cool.

Gil is a playmaker. He really studied the game. For the life of me I can't comprehend the Defensive Coaches not having him on the field. I really question the coaches about this one.
Well when you see who runs our offense you start to expect anything can happen on d and st.

Kids going to be good in the league after he crushes 23 at lville, sad they screwed him. Kid can play, you find a way to involve him in d

Advertisement
Yeah that's disappointing they couldn't find a way to use him because he was a decent player and was truly a Miami fan. I hope he still considers himself a Cane long term.

Where'd you see he was angry at them?
He wasn’t a decent player. He was one of our best d players in 21

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao y'all not understanding his quote shows me how unseasoned and uncultured y'all are ..... Or maybe y'all just OLD AF.

By the way, stop taking quotes so serious man. 99% of the time it's just song lyrics and gets posted because they think it sounds cool.

And all his post was song lyrics that sound cool not likely his rue feelings...they honestly did ***** him though shouldve let him go last szn if they were gonna essentially play Tecoury couch *** at his spot all year

And all his post was song lyrics that sound cool not likely his rue feelings...they honestly did ***** him though shouldve let him go last szn if they were gonna essentially play Tecoury couch *** at his spot all year
Honestly, one of the weirdest situations we've had in awhile. I thought he was pretty much locked in as a starter after he got that pick6 early in the season. It seems like he disappeared literally right after that.

Honestly, one of the weirdest situations we've had in awhile. I thought he was pretty much locked in as a starter after he got that pick6 early in the season. It seems like he disappeared literally right after that.
Wasn’t whiffing on tackles. Pre requisite for Steele

Advertisement
Back