Frierson to the Portal

dog brewski GIF

View attachment 215292

@Mklein13 - a day in the life 😂😂😂

Oh man, that first picture, a drunk AF Chihuahua? I don’t want any of that smoke.

Advertisement
Y’all keep saying he doesnt have a position like the striker is a real position?? Gil could’ve played safety but didn’t do enough whether it was off season or in practice for coaches to trust him… same issues he’s dealt with on every other coaching staff.

Yea he might need to get the deuces too.
Start fresh with the cb room. Something tells me Stevenson is gone via the draft after this year. Everyone else is a nightmare aside from the freshmen. I’d like to see Porter get more snaps and then just bring in a bunch of corners via the portal. Stafford and McClain are already committed.

Advertisement
Such a weird tenure. Performed well on the field In Spurts but never seemed to excel at a single position.

Wish him the best!

I have been shocked about his lack of playing time this year.

Maybe someone with knowledge can explain why he got zero PT @DMoney

Not sure if it's been said but he said he's entering the portal on Dec 5th and a grad transfer... I think our season will be over by then...

Advertisement
I'm happy he found a landing spot but I don't like seeing Miami kids at schools that we compete with in recruiting. Especially when they have major NIL as well.

Good for Frierson though. Hope he made some good $$$ to go there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Appears very angry at Steele and Strong. I’m saddened it ended like this.
Yeah that's disappointing they couldn't find a way to use him because he was a decent player and was truly a Miami fan. I hope he still considers himself a Cane long term.

Where'd you see he was angry at them?

Gil is a playmaker. He really studied the game. For the life of me I can't comprehend the Defensive Coaches not having him on the field. I really question the coaches about this one.

Yeah this was the one big head scratcher I had this year. He was very good at blitzing and felt he could find a role. Weird it either didn’t click or steele just didn’t see value in trying to find a role for him. @DMoney do you know what happened with Gil and why he got zero PT this year?

Advertisement
Back