Friday Recruiting Chatter - 11/30

View as article
Mark it down Richt will be out of here in 2 years. Dude is lost and this class is a complete dumpster fire. Depending on how the UF game goes could speed up the process even more. I wanted Richt to succeed here but mistake after mistake. Dude just doesn't have it.

I said the same thing a few weeks ago. He will NOT finish out his contract.

Advertisement
I said the same thing a few weeks ago. He will NOT finish out his contract.
i have been saying in my gut i feel he will quit if pressured. he's burned out. he has been doing it a long time without a break. i didnt want him.
i wanted butch or mark stoops. we got him, i tried to support him but he is what he is. i dont blame him, our blame the idiots who ****ed away money on him

So I just came over from the scout board and it's being reported that Miami is in the thick of things (or even leads) with alot of top recruits (Bogle, Stevenson, Hasselwood, etc.) The last recruiting report was very positive in nature and shows that our coaching staff is out and about trying to finish out strong with Surge 19. Last week I felt like we were going to end up with a top 25 class but after reading and seeing what "the experts" are posting, I'm willing to forecast a top 10 class.

We still have a ways to go but momentum seems to be swinging our direction for once!

GO CANES!!!!

Advertisement
So I just came over from the scout board and it's being reported that Miami is in the thick of things (or even leads) with alot of top recruits (Bogle, Stevenson, Hasselwood, etc.) The last recruiting report was very positive in nature and shows that our coaching staff is out and about trying to finish out strong with Surge 19. Last week I felt like we were going to end up with a top 25 class but after reading and seeing what "the experts" are posting, I'm willing to forecast a top 10 class.

We still have a ways to go but momentum seems to be swinging our direction for once!

GO CANES!!!!
not top 10 but top 15 is possible and thats **** good for a 7-5 year

GO CANES!!!!

While I am not a particularly religious person, I shall be offering up many silent prayers over the next couple of weeks.....

Advertisement
Jeeeeeeeeeeeezus this is awful.

In summary:
No qb, losing a once in a decade OL recruit and best LB recruit.

If Rick can't win and can't recruit, why exactly are we keeping him again?

Jeeeeeeeeeeeezus this is awful.

In summary:
No qb, losing a once in a decade OL recruit and best LB recruit.

If Rick can't win and can't recruit, why exactly are we keeping him again?

Ya I don't see Solomon as best LB recruit at all...He's a striker imo, and we have other options both on team, coming in, and then next year with that specialty position. Take him in heartbeat, but he can be recruited around for sure.

Advertisement
Soloman would be a nice fit at the Striker. Thing is, we're kinda already loaded at that position so we can absolutely afford to lose him. I'm more worried about who is going to replace Shaq because I'm not sure Bradley Jennings is the guy.

Screenshot_2018-11-30_140019.jpg

Yeah so this is interesting

Soloman would be a nice fit at the Striker. Thing is, we're kinda already loaded at that position so we can absolutely afford to lose him. I'm more worried about who is going to replace Shaq because I'm not sure Bradley Jennings is the guy.

The problem is, you are using logic, and that is a rare commodity on this site.

Advertisement
UM also offered two more prospects yesterday from the Empire State associated with Isaac; 2020 RB Lamy Constant, Isaac’s teammate at Canarsie, and 2019 DT Jared Hunte, who is good friends with Isaac. Behind the scenes, the Canes are really pushing the idea of a “New York Movement” to Coral Gables and pitching the crew on playing together in South Florida at the next level, which has generated a lot of excitement among the group.

NOT A GOOD SIGN.

Travis Jay is a freak and one of my fav recruits this class. If we can somehow pull that kid out of Tally...Crown whomever does it.

I like All of the NYC kids. I also would of kept tabs on Dorlus though DB hasn't been good to us at all. Simpson follows Dorlus on twitter though so im sure he was aware of him

Advertisement
Back