Friday Recruiting Chatter - 11/30

View as article
Just offer the WF commit and Maverick regardless just have a **** backup plan in place and not rush until the end I mean ****. Jay is a shocker I have looked and all ive ever seen is that he's as solid as it gets and Solomon idk what to say anymore let's just see in the end what happens

Advertisement
OL and QB recruiting seem to operate with the same sense of urgency that our offense operates with when they are down in the 4th with time running out. Bit us in the *** several times this season, hopefully it doesn’t hurt us on the trail as well.

Dipping into the Northeast might be the move. NY,Jersey, Philly,DC. Kids up here love Miami. The whole aura/lifestyle. Kids in miami grew up in it so its nothing to them. Maybe if we start getting studs from the North that start producing consistently a Cane offer would mean more to the kids in SF. Idk just a thought.

Advertisement
2019 Texas Tech QB commit Maverick McIver - throws a real nice ball... BTW, he is 6'3", 200 #

@Stefan Adams Have you heard anything about Kevin Harris since he was supposedly not super happy with his Alabama commitment? Is this 100% dead for UM? I love that guy's tape.

The biggest problem here with the qb recruiting for me is its so obvious baby Richt has no actual voice or real respect. A qb coach main job is to pinpoint players not a player but a number of guys who ge sees and wants to take under his wing and if he did offers/visits would happen but Richts not even on visits so there's literally no reason for him to keep that title

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully that Jay commitment is like that Joyner commitment was where we come in and take a legacy last minute.

@Stefan Adams Thank you for the recruiting update but can you explain to me why Jon and Searels are still on the staff? In addition, have you heard anything about Richt bringing in an OC this off-season? I appreciate any information you can provide.

Advertisement
**Coming off his official visit last weekend, Miami continues to trend positively with NY defensive end Adisa Isaac. The 4-star placed the Canes in his top 4 last night, and sources close to the recruitment say Isaac was impressed with how well UM’s defensive line played on Saturday against Pitt and feels Jess Simpson can develop him for the next level.

It's not much of a leap for him to watch Joe Jackson and think "I can be that." All the traits are there.

Stephen McGuire aside, be wary, very wary, of New York City HS football. Not played at anywhere near a high level.

Advertisement
Back