Freshman DT's

Hstokes1447

Junior
These kids have come in looking very impressive physically and according to Manny they could be the most athletic freshman DT class in the nation. I am very excited to see what these kids will turn into after 2 years of development.

Jason Blissett 6-4 280
9346733.jpg

Jared Harrison-Hunte 6-4 280
9344878.jpg

Jalar Holley 6-2 288
9344751.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Blisset looks really good for a 280 pound freshman. Doesnt seem to be carrying too much bad weight. I think one of these guys will be able to contribute later in the season if nesta doesnt come back.
What is crazy is that Harrison carries even less bad weight than blissett who in his own right looks very impressive as well. Add to that Holley is a legit 6’2 290 with great quickness for a dt

Last edited:
Advertisement
Look good for freshman but if we are relying on them we will get BTFO by top 25 type teams.

Advertisement
@brock I’m trying figure out where the bad weight is that your talking about. Did you look at the picture all the way above like dude really

Advertisement
These kids have come in looking very impressive physically and according to Manny they could be the most athletic freshman DT class in the nation. I am very excited to see what these kids will turn into after 2 years of development.

Jason Blissett 6-4 280
View attachment 91832

Who is the white du next to Vinny? That's just unacceptable.

Just worry if they're forced to play too early - and that may be the case.

The RS rule will be great. I think they all get burn in the first 4 games. If we do what we are suppose to they will get in the UF game. Maybe 1 of them gets more burn but this is good. These kids chose us for this reason. If they deserve it let them show out.

Advertisement
Back