Fresh Jake Garcia thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is why you dont play the zions of the world when you need to win now...

Sucks but Jarren looks legit we will have him another 2 maybe 3 years... with Enos hopefully grooming the successor

Advertisement
Idk what to make of it. I mean you’ve got a redshirt freshman starting playing well (acc player of week 2 consecutive weeks) with 3 additional years of eligibility, plus Van Dyke coming on board clearly recruiting on behalf of Miami... I don’t trust any 2021 commits right now but I wouldn’t make any “hot take” statements on what this means for the program or our coaches ability to recruit. I don’t follow USC roster or recruiting profile but it may be just a logical fit for him as it stands right now. Carry on and recruit OL studs and we will be fine. 👍🏼

Narbonne is a USC feeder school, his teammate 2020 WR Josh Jackson is committed to them too.

Even if we somehow managed to get a commit from this kid (which was already highly unlikely) he wouldn have stuck it out all the way till NSD 21.

We need to hit Texas up for QB's, 8 current NFL starters from Tejas & that's not even counting the ones in college.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back