Fresh Jake Garcia thread

Advertisement
Narbonne is a USC feeder school, his teammate 2020 WR Josh Jackson is committed to them too.

Even if we somehow managed to get a commit from this kid (which was already highly unlikely) he wouldn have stuck it out all the way till NSD 21.

We need to hit Texas up for QB's, 8 current NFL starters from Tejas & that's not even counting the ones in college.

This; and imma be honest, we had no shot. Kids r turned off by our program right now. Literally talked to my boy who’s the uncle of Daniyel Ngata like 2 months ago. So I tell him ‘yo tell your nephew to stop playin and pair up w Chaney.’ He said his nephew was like ‘tell your mans no disrespect, but I’m trying to make it to the league.’

These top rated kids ain’t foolin w us right now. If they barely flirtin w us in our backyard, why in the f would we think they would mess w us from the other side of the country? Not top ranked kids; no sir!

guy stayed loyal to his home team. cant knock that. these sfl divas need to take notes.

smile.gif

Advertisement
This; and imma be honest, we had no shot. Kids r turned off by our program right now. Literally talked to my boy who’s the uncle of Daniyel Ngata like 2 months ago. So I tell him ‘yo tell your nephew to stop playin and pair up w Chaney.’ He said his nephew was like ‘tell your mans no disrespect, but I’m trying to make it to the league.’

These top rated kids ain’t foolin w us right now. If they barely flirtin w us in our backyard, why in the f would we think they would mess w us from the other side of the country? Not top ranked kids; no sir!

Duke in the league
Homer in the league
Mark Walton in the league

Those are our last 3 starters in the league

Advertisement
Narbonne is a USC feeder school, his teammate 2020 WR Josh Jackson is committed to them too.

Even if we somehow managed to get a commit from this kid (which was already highly unlikely) he wouldn have stuck it out all the way till NSD 21.

We need to hit Texas up for QB's, 8 current NFL starters from Tejas & that's not even counting the ones in college.
Preston Stone is wide open for the taking....

****, that's a reality slap.

Don't think this had anything to do with us honestly. USC just lost their QB commit and he's local. We have Jarren for at least two more years and Van Dyke coming in next year.
Exactly, but people will overreact that it has everything to do with the way the season is going, Bryce young is supposed to be a once in a generation qb, Garcia knew about him and with him flipping to bama playing time is wide open there. Is what it is

Advertisement
He was never committed you moron

of course not. Bu we were in contention with the kid visiting twice and was schedule to be this weekend here. But he saw the product on the field vs USC and the choice was easy.! zKeep your head on the sand

Last edited:

This we are trash. Kids see us like a disease. A place were 4 stars come to die and underperform.

Advertisement
Stop what?

Seems if you start at Miami you will get a look at in the league

Anything you can refute?

Let me explain something to you; if that’s your example of “making it to the league” as a blue chip recruit, then you’re clearly defining why kids ain’t coming here.

Exactly, but people will overreact that it has everything to do with the way the season is going, Bryce young is supposed to be a once in a generation qb, Garcia knew about him and with him flipping to bama playing time is wide open there. Is what it is
I don't know if "playing time is wide open" at USC had anything to do with it. Young flipping surely opens up a spot in '21, but USC has plenty of QB's and always will. I mean they've already played 3 QB's, one a true freshman and one a true sophomore who really should be a true freshman. It's the local home school and they had a spot open up. I would say USC's QB room (and offensive system recently) is better than UM's top to bottom. They have a 3rd stringer going for 3 bills for christ sakes. Now obviously the big caveat here is Helton's status, especially if Urban comes in. I don't know how Garcia and Young compare to each other and who better fits Urban's system, but IF Helton is gone AND Urban takes that job and gives Young a call...I'd be willing to bet Young can be flipped back (assuming he's the better prospect and fits Urban's system better of course).

Let me explain something to you; if that’s your example of “making it to the league” as a blue chip recruit, then you’re clearly defining why kids ain’t coming here.
That’s a Cali kid, I know everyone seems down and everything (I am Too) but that’s a nonsensical statement from that kid since the schools he’s considering the most clemson and usc probably have much less players in the league than Miami. Clemson players aren’t doing much in the league outside a few names deshaun Watson/Hopkins and usc has greatly fallen off even more so than Miami in terms of producing talent despite based on recruiting rankings bringing in top 5 classes annually for the last 10-15 years

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back